fourteen

Trigger warning ⚠️
__________________________

A/N - So I came out to my friend group of four people (including me) and to my surprise all of us ended up coming out to each other.
And we all thought the others was straight so that's really cool!

Just wanted to share because I thought it was funny haha.
How are you guys? Thanks for reading!

__________________________

Ag's POV:

Wow, I think I've never had expressed my feelings that much for someone.
I just told Anna that she was my everything, while laying on my side three inches from her face.
I admired her beauty, she didn't have any flaws and was the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

I haven't felt this way since Sarah, and it scared me, like hell. But at the same time I had missed this feeling so much, to care for someone, be jealous, to admire someone that much, I've missed this emotional roller coaster.

The only thing that scares me is the me being her enemy and my own enemy too. I don't know what that means but I can already tell I'm going to get hurt. Anna tried convincing me everything's gonna be ok and nothing would happen like it did with Sarah.

I expressed my feelings, but what did she think of me? I had to ask her. I could see that she was thinking about what to respond to my confession.
"Boonie?" I asked and smiled, "yeah?"
"What am I to you, right now?" I asked the same question back to her.

She thought about it for an minute and then gave me an answer.
"Ag, if I'm being honest you are the first girl I've ever felt like this about. I've never wanted to kiss any girl and things like that and it's scary. When I met you for real and got to know you I was feeling like I lost myself because of how I didn't recognize myself in the mirror I was looking into. I saw another person but slowly I start to find myself again and that is also thanks to you. It's still scary but I know you are here and I think I'm gonna be okay. So my answer would be that right now you are my person, the one I wanna spend my time with and...
I- I think I really like you Ag"

I couldn't stop smiling, I smiled hard and she looked at me. She giggled, "what are you looking at?", "the prettiest girl in the world" I then continued, "I really like you too, we'll get through everything, this is gonna work". Anna looked at me with her pretty blue ocean eyes and smiled.

I scanned her face with my eyes and it felt like I was burning. How could anyone look so perfect? I looked at her soft lips and couldn't hold myself together anymore.

We were still laying on our side in the bed with the covers over us but I grabbed her lightly by her shirt and pushed my lips against hers. Her soft lips were in sync with mine and it was amazing. I felt sparks in my body and my cheeks were turning hot as she moved over to sit on me while kissing, under the covers.

Anna's POV:

AG WAS KISSING ME AND I WAS ON TOP OF HER OH MY GOD. Yeah I was clearly panicking inside my head and the voices inside my head had trouble shutting up about it.

She had her head on the pillow laying down as I was sitting on her lap bending down kissing her. I felt sparks in my stomach and her soft lips were everything. I've never made out with a girl before and it was so different.
So much better.

She slid her hands of my hair and placed them on my hips. She sat up better and I moved in a better position sitting with my legs around her waist as we still were kissing. I decided to tease her a little so I bit her bottom lip and she let out a small moan.

I got shocked and looked at her as we both pulled away. She held her hand in front of her mouth and we both laughed. As we were laughing she placed her hands on my face and was trying to kiss me while laughing.
I leaned over so we rolled on our side again and continued kissing while giggling.

Wow this was everything, she was my everything. Her soft lips and soft skin and everything, her body language, her scent... she really was perfect.

We tried again and I was on top of her while we were both laughing lightly between the kisses. She moved her hands to pull of my shirt and I pulled away. "Hey Ag? Is it ok if we take it slow?"  I asked her while looking in her hazel eyes.

"Yeah of course bub" she smiled putting her hands around my back pulling me closer and hugging me.
"You know since it's my first time with a gir-" she cut me of as I was trying to tell her. She placed a finger over my lips "shhhh, bub you don't have to explain, never" I hugged her again.

She was really sweet about it and told me I didn't have to explain. Even if I wanted to she told me to stay quiet so I did. We hugged a long time and she was holding me in my place with her right hand around my back and the other one was massaging my back and tracing with her fingers.

It was pretty hot under the covers from the body heat but I didn't want her to stop so I didn't move. We fell asleep and cuddled the whole night.
This was perfect, she was perfect....

__________________________

A/N - this is a cute chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment! 👋🏻

Wordcount - 1000

_______________________