three

Trigger warning ⚠️
___________________________

Anna's POV:

I have to admit, Ag beating up Kyle was pretty hot. I don't feel bad for Kyle, he abused me our whole relationship so he kinda deserved it. I'm just scared he will find me after school some day and give me payback for breaking up with him.

We were sitting in the quiet car just staring at the long road.
After a while she pulled up in front of my house. There was no car there so my dad and brother wasn't home yet.
She looked over at me with her bloody nose and swollen lip and waited for me to get out. I got out of her car and went over to her driver side, I opened the door and gestured for her to get out too as I said "get out, and follow me in" shortly.

She rolled her eyes and took the keys and got out of the car. As we got in my house she looked around and was amazed of how nice the house was.
I saw that she looked confused, "when my mom died we got a lot of money, so we could stay in our house" I explained.
She nodded and I took some things from the kitchen and we went to my room I sat down on the edge of my bed and gestured for her to sit beside me.
We still didn't talk and I started opening some cleaning alcohol and a wet clean towel.

With my left hand I grabbed her chin so she could stay still. "What are you doing?" She said while flinching a little from the pain. "Cleaning you wounds" I said as I continued to focus on her face.
"Why?" She said looking me directly in the eyes. "Becaus- Because I don't want you to be in pain",
"why?" She asked now smirking.
"Because I don't want my soulmate to be in pain, ok? Now shut up and stay still" I said frustrated.
She did as I said and I felt bad for her when I put some alcohol on her knuckles to clean them, she flinched in pain but she didn't say anything.

When I was done with cleaning her wounds I put everything in the bathroom, when I walked into my room again Ag stood looking at some picture frames. She didn't say anything and she turned around, took her keys of the bed and started to walk out of my room.
"Thank you for everything Boon" she said as she walked out and sat down in her car.

I stood in front of her car confused.
"What's that? Boon?" I said,
"I dunno, something I came up with, it suits you" she said with a smirk on her swollen lips. "Alright, your welcome"
I said half smiling, she drove away and I got in my house again. When I walked into my room my phone had blown up with messages from Kyle.

Ag's POV:

I don't get how she didn't leave him before, well Anna was pretty small so she didn't have a chance against Kyle so I guess that's why.
I got a message from Anna as I got home a few minutes later.

A - Kyle is blowing up my phone.
Ag - what is he saying?
A - that he hates me and you and we should rot in hell
Ag - well he will be there too.
A - yeah that's true, can I ask you something?
Ag - try me,
A - have you ever been in love?
Ag - yes.
A - I was in a relationship since eight grade with Kyle and I don't know if I truly loved him.
Ag - well don't ask me, everyone I love leave, so I don't do relationships.

Anna didn't text me back after that, maybe I shouldn't have told her that since she my soulmate but it's the truth, so she should know how I feel.

It was still Monday and I had practice later tonight so I decided to study.
The hours went by fast as I listened to my playlist and studied, it was time for my practice so I got ready and took the car to the gym.

As I got inside and greeted everyone I saw a familiar face on the platform where the audience was supposed to sit during games.

"What's up Ag" a raspy familiar voice said, "Kyle" I said staring at his bruises that I left on him. "What are you doing here? Ready for round two?" I said angrily. "Whoa, take it easy there tiger" he said smiling.
"I was just here to see you play"
I just nodded shortly turning around to leave my bag in the corner of the gym along with the other gym bags.

I signaled with my hand to coach so I could speak with him. I looked over at Kyle and said "coach I don't think it's a good idea for him to be here, he's the one who gave me the bruises" that was all it needed to be said because moments after two guys escorted him out of the stadium.

After, I stayed a while to talk to my teammates about the game this weekend, I went home shortly after and took a hot long shower.
It was so pleasing having the boiling water over my body. It stung a little over my bruises but it was fine, I've been through a lot worse. I got out of the shower and got ready for bed.

Anna's POV:

Why would she say she didn't do relationships? We are soulmates, doesn't she want to get to know me?
Is it because she's my enemy too?
I had so many questions without answers. I wanted to get to know her and maybe even be with her, I broke up with Kyle because of her. Didn't she understand that? I fell asleep to my thoughts about Ag, wondering what the fuck she meant...

___________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment! 👋🏻

Wordcount- 1000

________________________