twentyone

Trigger warning ⚠️
__________________________

A/N - let's just get right into it should we? 😛

__________________________

Anna's POV:

"Come one now Ag, who are you here with?" I mumbled with Ag's arm around my back holding her up as I walked through the house trying to find a quiet spot or at least someone familiar.

Emmi was gone and I couldn't see her anywhere. Maybe she took off while I walked up to Ag. I would too, it would have been embarrassing to just stand there watching.

Ag had dozed off and she was pretty heavy to carry so I walked up the stairs and tried to find an empty bedroom.
The last bedroom of the corridor was empty so I walked in and gently dropped Ag down at the bed.

She started grunting and then switched sides so she was turning the wall, now sleeping deep. She was snoring and I couldn't help but stare, even though she had made me cry and feel numb a few hours ago I couldn't shut out the fact that she was beautiful.

I sat down in the chair a few meters away and started playing on my phone, I wasn't gonna leave her alone in an bedroom fast sleep where she doesn't know anyone too well.
Ag had fell asleep fast, maybe someone put something in her drink? I decided to call Mia to check if she knew if Ag was here at all.

After pressing the call button a few seconds passed before I heard her voice. "Anna? Why are you calling me?"
She was pretty confused but I was more focused on that I heard some music in the background. "I'm at a party with Ag right now, did she tell you she was going here?" I asked her.

"Yeah I actually went with her, what happened?" She sounded worried and I continued, "well Ag was making out with someone and when I walked up to them the girl just walked away and Ag dozed off in my arms". "Shit, oh ok where are you now?" Mia responded.

"I'm in a random bedroom with Ag sleeping in the bed, uhm upstairs" I said as I took a deep breath tilting my head upwards so I was looking at the ceiling trying to take in what had happened. "I'm a few houses away, I'll be right there in a few minutes" Mia said calmly with a sigh as she hung up the phone.

I kept looking over at Ag now and then, god she was beutiful even though she was sleeping and drunk. Maybe I regretted this whole stranger thing, but even if I did I had no idea how to fix it. I was pretty sure Ag was still thinking about it since the first thing she did was to get drunk at a party and started making out with a random girl.

A few minutes later Mia opened the door and I shot up from the chair beside the bed quickly, she caught me by suprise since I had zoned off in my thoughts. "Hey Anna, uhm my car is down at the parkinglot so will you help me carry Ag?" she asked and I nodded.

We carried Ag down the stairs and outside as we finally got to the car. Mia opened the door for me and I hopped in her car as she sat down in the drivers seat. Ag was laying down in the back and every now and then she grunted in her sleep.

Me and Mia didn't talk that much, it was a kind of akward silence but I guess that was becuase Ag maybe had told her about everything before the party since they went togheter.

Mia's POV:

I drove along the highway with Anna in the froont seat and Ag in the back. It was dead silent in the car and all you could hear was Ag grunting now and then. I was really disappointed in Ag, I couldn't even leave her alone for a minute and she was about to hook up with someone? That isn't the behavior I'm used to seeing from her, well that was how she acted in the past, after Sarah but before Anna.

I didn't feel bad for Anna for some reason, yeah sure it was Ags fault when she didn't tell Anna about Kyle but Anna should have tried to reason with her and understand her.

Anna and Ag are soulmates, and a kind of enemy's but I really think they make a good match even though the problems they have and are facing. I needed a plan, I was gonn contact Emmi tomorrow and talk to her. I think I added her snap a long time ago so that should work, we have to make a plan for Ag and Anna to talk out.

I thought about my plan as I pulled up to Anna's house, I turned off the engine and faced her, "Thank you for calling me Anna, I'll take care of her tonight". I reassured Anna as she took off her seatbelt. "Thank you Mia, I'm sorry for everything" she responded looking down at her hands fidgeting with them. "Anna you have nothing to apologize for, this was Ag's behavior and her fault, I'm gonna talk to her when she sobers up and knock some sense in her head" I said to her back.

We said goodbye and I started driving home to my house since I didn't want to wake up mama Mcdaniel...

__________________________

A/N - So since I'm in school and taking my drivers license I've decided to update at least once a week, I'm sorry but I really don't have time since I have homework too, thank you for understanding.

This chapter was more of a filler and nothing really happened so I'm sorry if it wasn't that good, the book will get better I promise. Thank you all for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Wordcount - 1000

__________________________