sixteen

Trigger warning ⚠️
__________________________

A/N - THIS IS UNREAL, 20K READS!

I REALLY didn't think this was gonna blow up, this is my first story ever I'm writing. AND NOW ALSO RHEA AKA ANNASWIFEY IS READING.. Wheeeesh.

Alright I'm done delaying you guys from reading this, thank you a lot and I think a lot of you guys will like this smut... I know you've been wating ;)

For any of you who may know me, I'm really sorry please don't bring this up lmao. I'll be sitting in jail the whole chapter.

__________________________

Ag's POV:

I took of my shirt as she begged me to as we continued kissing. The things i felt for this girl was unreal, I even tried pushing her away for me when I caught feelings but she wasn't letting go. I felt the sparks through our passionate kisses as I put Anna down on the bed and climbed on top of her. "Can I?" I asked looking down at her shirt asking to take it off, she blushed at my question and nodded her head.

I was on top of her holding myself up with my right hand while my left hand was trailing up and down the side of her body. She had her legs around my waist and lower back pushing herself upwards against my body.

I bit her lip again to tease her and she moaned. She pulled away quick again but instead of asking to stop like last time she stared me seriously in my eyes, "Ag I want you" she whimpered out as I continued trailing my hand over the side of her body.

I kissed her hard again and started kissing down her body, I sucked on her neck and perfect jawline marking her skin with deep hickies. Wanting everyone to know she belonged to me right now. She let out small but many moans as I trailed my lips down against her stomach.

I easily took of her bra and she was now only in a pair of shorts and underwear.
She guided my hands as I didn't want to make her uncomfortable again, just to be sure.
I realized we got so tangled up in the moment I didn't even know how far she wanted to go, she told me she wanted to take it slow but we are far above that now.

I pulled away from the hot moment and asked, "Do I continue or should I stop?" She just nodded and pulled me into a aggressive kiss again, when she finally pulled away again I explained "Bubs I need you to answer me if I should stop or not in words so I'm completely sure because I don't want to make you uncomfortable by going to far" .

She was red in her face from the body heat and I was sweating too, "Ag, I need you right now" she whimpered out loud.
"That's all I needed" I breathed out as I slipped off her shorts.

Anna flipped us around so she was on top off me. I was freaking out in my head, Anna was sitting on top of me kissing me? Wanting to go a lot more further? This was surreal.

I naturally placed my hands on her hips and squeezed as she grinded slowly on me. She shifted position so if it was even possible her body was even closer to mine.

I let out small moans as it was almost impossible to keep them in. She was just too hot. As she was moaning in the heat I flipped us over so I was on top.
I leaned down and whispered in her ear "I'm top and you know it" as I slowly started to kiss her neck. I wanted to slow down the speed a little to give her more satisfaction.

I held her hands in a firm grip over her head as I placed small kisses down her stomach and thighs. I looked up in her eyes and held the hard stare as I pulled of her last piece of underwear. She grunted at the feeling of the cold air hitting her spot.

Anna's POV:

I let out moans as Ag was teasing me with small kisses around my core. I felt like I couldn't hold it in any longer so I moaned out loudly "Ag please, I need you". She slowly started using her hands as my back arched up and I let out loud moans.

She placed one hand over my mouth keeping me from being to loud since her mom was home. I rolled my eyes at the feeling of the big knot in my stomach. I was shook as I never felt anything alike this before.

Ag sped up as my legs started to shake, I tried to moan but found her hand covering my mouth up as her other hand was busy. I grabbed the sheets from the bed in both of my hands as I felt a release that made me shake.

As I tried to steady my breathing I noticed Ag was staring at me, laying beside me. "That was.. whoa" I got out while blushing. This was my first time with a girl so I didn't know what to do but she helped me.

Ag smiled big and cuddled up beside me under the covers again. "I'm glad you trusted me to be your first" she whispered out. I just hugged her tighter but I had a thought on my mind.
I was embarrassed to ask but since what we just did wasn't so innocent- yeah I needed to know.

"Uhm Ag? Isn't it my- should I-?" I didn't know how to ask but she started giggling. "I get what you mean bubs but that's not how it works.. I'm top" she explained. "So what am I?" I asked.
"You're a bottom bub" she giggled...

__________________________

A/N - yeah so I hope this wasn't to much, I'm sorry I'm going to jail lmao. It's currently 3am here when I'm writing so Ima sleep now, thank you so much for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment! 👋🏻

Wordcount - 1022

__________________________