twelve

Trigger warning ⚠️
___________________________

Anna's POV:

I got to the hospital as fast as I could while the feeling of panic was swarming over me. I ran into the reception asking what room Ag was in, I got a room number and in a minute I was there. When I got there her best friend Mia was there.

"Hey Anna, I don't know if you should be here, maybe it's the best if you go" Mia said with a sad voice. "Please, I just want to check on her" I plead Mia with my eyes watering. She thought about it again and gave me another answer, "Ok, Of course, I'll go outside" Mia gave me a little smile.

I walked up to Ag who was resting in the hospital bed and kissed her on her forehead. I admired her pretty features as she was peacefully sleeping.
Her hazel eyes and pretty blonde hair,
I came to realize, I really liked this girl.
"I really like you Ag, don't scare me like that again" I whispered in her ear while hugging her again.

She had bruises and scratches over her body but no too serious damage, the biggest thing was a concussion. I put a loose hair strap behind her ear as I started to walk out of the room to talk to Mia.

"Why are you leaving so soon? You just got here", I turned around and looked at her. "You were awake? That's mean" I said while giggling. I sat down in one of the chairs beside her bed and looked at her. She reached out and I grabbed her hand, holding it.

"I don't think it was your fault, I know it wasn't your fault" I said while looking in her eyes, still holding her hand.
"T-thank you" Ag said with a raspy voice, "you don't have to thank me Ag, it really wasn't your fault and I don't want you to think that"

"Yeah, alright, but really though, thank you boonie" she said smiling.
I looked away outside the window and started thinking about everything while playing with her fingers. How was I gonna ask her about the girl? She went home to her straight away after our fight, and I couldn't help but wonder if this was a regular thing? they ha-

"Why do you have a red mark across your face?" She cut of my thoughts and I looked back at her. She looked confused but really just sad. "My dad hits me but nevermind, can I ask you something?" I mumbled out the first part and her eyes started to tear up a little as they widened.

"Your dad hits you? I'm so sorry, I didn't know" she said pulling my hands against her chest and hugged me.
When I pulled away from the hug she took my face in her hands and brushed her thumb over the big red mark.

She leaned in and so did I, she slowly kissed me and it felt magical. This was different from the other kiss, this felt casual like something that was expected, but still amazing. Her lips were so soft it was unbelievable.

Ag's POV:

We kissed a few times before we got interrupted by Mia, neither of us saw her at first but we just heard a long, "awwwhh". Anna turned around facing Mia instantly "oh, uh hi Mia, yea she's awake" Anna said clearly a little uncomfortable.

Mia walked up and hugged me, "don't scare me like that again bro", "don't worry, I won't" I said and she gave me a peck on the cheek. "Your doctor said you'd get released in a few hours, but have to rest because of the concussion" Mia explained, "oh alright, that's good". I nodded to Mia like a thank you.

Mia walked out and it was me and Anna alone again, "I heard what you said to me when you were gonna leave a few minutes ago" I said smirking.
"Yeah uhm, about tha-" , "I really like you to Boon, don't worry".
She smiled and kissed me again, then putting her head on my upper chest resting and I played with hair with my free hand who wasn't holding her hand.

Anna's POV:

Two hours later and we were quietly watching a movie, I was laying down beside Ag in her hospital bed with my head on her upper chest. She had her laptop in her lap and played with my hair.

Without looking up I decided to ask her about the girl. "Hey Ag, can I ask you something?",   "Yeah of course" she answered still focusing on the movie.
"Who was that girl you went home to?" I decided to ask her straight away and no to beat around the bush.

"How do you know about her?" Ag asked me while she stopped playin with my hair.  "Oh, uhm the police told me they tracked your gps" I said lying but it didn't seem believable, I just blurred out the first thing that came on to my thoughts.

"Her name is Laura, I had some kind of session, you can call it" she said putting the movie on mute. I looked up at her and flipped over so I was laying on my stomach, looking at her.
"Uhm, do you mind if I ask what kind of session?" I blushed a little because I was embarrassed but I wanted to be sure.

"Oh no, not a session like that, she's my therapist" she said making a nervous giggle. She continued, "she has been my therapist since I was around 12, when my dad committed I met her. She's kinda young so she understands me a lot, with my feelings and stuff"
Ag explained to me who she was and why she liked her.

I know I didn't have to worry about anything but I wanted to make sure because of my bad relationships in the past...

___________________________

A/N - :)

Don't forget to vote and comment! 👋🏻

Wordcount - 1000

________________________