seven

Trigger warning ⚠️
___________________________

A/N - I hear you people ✋🏻 ,
I'm going to continue this story. As one comment said, this is completely fictional and not something from real life. Sorry for the long wait.

Also, the thing where you can choose songs for the chapters is broken so I'm sorry, if you really want a song then listen to
"Star Shopping" by lil peep for this chapter.

Thank you, enjoy.

________________________

Ag's POV:

I could feel my whole body tense up and my breathing got heavier as her question repeated in my head.
"Ag? Are you ok? Who is it?"
My mind was spinning as memories were going through my head.
"There was someone... Sarah"
I took a deep breath and looked at Anna, but I didn't see her. I saw Sarah, looking back at me, staring at me.

"No one, she's no one" I continued, Sarah disappeared. Anna nodded and smiled, "whenever you are ready you can tell me about her". Anna didn't want to push me to tell her and it was really nice.

I drove Anna home and to home myself a little bit later. I laid down on my bed as I started sobbing, the memories of Sarah flashed through my head and the only thing I saw was her.
"I- I'm sorry, it's was all my fault" I sobbed under my breath. I was thinking and I came to the conclusion that nothing like that can happen again. I couldn't get attached to Anna.

She didn't deserve this, nobody did.
Everything that had happened was my fault and I didn't know how to fix it and live with myself.
I got up from my bed and started wandering around in my room as the thought of everything that had gone wrong in my life was my fault.

I got really angry and started punching the wall. It was concrete so the only thing that got damaged was my already bruised knuckles. I was crying so hard that I almost got the air knocked out of me. I dropped down on the floor and started punching it. My knuckles was once again bleeding and I collapsed from exhaustion.

When the weekend was over it was time for school again on Monday morning. I got ready and drove to school, I got a message from Anna asking if I could pick her up. I ignored it as I kept driving to school.

When I got there I walked in and saw Mia, "Ag what the fuck" she said disappointed taking my hands in hers and brushing over the bruises with her thumbs. I rolled my eyes and she pulled me in to a hug.

I wouldn't be so soft around any other of my friends but Mia was different. She was always there for me and she was my absolute best friend. Both me and her had been through a rough path so we understood and supported each other.

Mia walked me to first period and as I got in I saw Anna, I forgot that she and I had calculus together. She was talking to her friends and glared over at me smiling. I gave no expression back and just sat down on my seat. Anna left her friends and walked over and sat down beside me.

The class started and as our teacher was talking I took notes. Anna started writing something in my notebook.
"Why are you ignoring me?" I read it as she watched and I acted like nothing happened. She poked me with her pen lightly in the arm and when I looked over at her she made a confused and angry face.

She didn't understand why I was ignoring her and I had no energy to do this.

Anna's POV:

When she rolled her eyes and looked away for the second time I saw the bruises on her knuckles. They looked fresh and not from the fight with Kyle.

I wrote down in her notebook again, "what happened?" She looked over at it and after a few seconds she wrote down a answer. "I can't do this", "do what?"
I was very confused, we had a good time yesterday, right?
She drew two arrows, one pointing at me and one at her.

I felt a knot forming in my stomach and I looked away from her.
The class was over and she didn't stay to talk to me afterwards. I walked out to see Emmi waiting for me, I explained to her what happened and we drove home to her.

Emmi was my best friends and I've known her for a very long time.
She was supportive and very kind, we got home to her and watched some movies. In the middle of the movie I asked her, "be honest, do you think Ag wants to be with me?"

She looked over at me thinking what to respond, she took her time and as she started to explain what she thought I broke down sobbing.
"Oh no Anna, it's ok" she tried comforting me while holding me.

We shifted positions to me laying with my head on Emmi's chest and with her hand in my hair as I sobbed.

It came to my realization that Ag must've hurt her knuckles by herself since she got home late last night and woke up early for school this morning. The thought of her hurting herself because of me made me cry even harder.

I hated how she turned cold against me today, and she didn't wanna "do this" or whatever the fuck she meant.
She didn't have to play me like that, I thought she genuinely cared about me but I guess not. I fell asleep in Emmi's arms with puffy, red eyes, feeling exhausted....

___________________________

A/N - hii, sorry got the wait. I need to inform you guys that I'm going on a trip this week and probably won't update. I'm sorry but I have no choice.

Don't forget to vote and comment! 👋🏻

Wordcount - 1000

________________________