twentysix

Trigger warning ⚠️
_________________________

A/N - GUYS, I've met the best people ever and they make me feel so loved and valid. Alex, Anna and Tristan if you guys read this I love you all :). They really are the best and the most supportive.

Also sorry for not posting for almost a month, I'm kinda out of ideas, and school has been a pain. I'm really trying to write but I've had the BIGGEST writers block ever and it's all just pain right now hehe.

And thank you all for still reading this story, I know it's weird since they aren't even friends anymore but I really wanted to continue. Enjoy this :)

_________________________

Anna's POV:

Today. Today was the day I was finally gonna tell Ag about my feelings, well, the fact that I've fallen for her. I woke up and took my usual morning shower, I did my makeup and tried to cover up the remaining part of my black-eye. I didn't eat breakfast but I knew I had a redbull in my locker as always.

As I walked out the front door I got a message from Ag.

Ag

Goodmorning boonie :) , I'm picking you up in about a minute or so, since your car is still at school.

Me

Yeah that sounds good! Thanks :)

I turned off my phone and looked up, right I thought, my car was still at school. After just waiting for a while the thought crossed my mind again, and I was now very close to just tell Ag I loved her when she opened the car door for me.

No, I couldn't do that, she would've probably just close the door and droven away. I needed to get her alone, where it was quiet. I heard the sound of a car and looked up from my phone, seeing Ag pulling up on my driveway.

She smiled at me and seemed in a good mood, so of course I smiled back. She was playing her vibe playlist and let me just say her music taste was immaculate.

We drove off to school and I swear Ag could sense that I was nervous. As we got to the school parkinglot Ag turned to me again. "Hey boonie, you good? you have been giving off nervous vibes since I picked you up" I didn't know what to say since I knew she was completely right about me being nervous.

All I got out was a terrible lie, "Uhm yeah I'm good, just stressed out because of a project in chemistry". God I really do suck at lying, I could sense Ag was seeing right through me and I was right.

"Ok so I know you are lying, what is it?" Ag smirked at me and I just gave her a small smile. "I promise I'm gonna tell you, but after school alright?" She nodded and we walked in beeing greeted by Jordan.

"Oh hi Jordan" I greeted him as Ag just smiled. "Hey Anna so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out someyime soon?" I smiled and looked over at Ag who was staring at him, I sensed jealousness from her and I giggled.

"Yeah sure that would be great, what about wednesday?" I asked and Ag looked confused. "Yeah that would really be great Anna. And it's really nice that we can hang out again now that Kyle is out of the picture" Jordan said. I smiled and nodded.

"Oh right sorry" I continued, "Ag this is one of my greatest friends Jordan, we stopped hanging out because of Kyle, he was kinda against our friendship". I gave Jordan a small smile and they shook hands. "Very nice to meet you Jordan" Ag smiled and seemed relieved.

"You too Ag, I'll see you two around" Jordan said while walking to class.

Ag's POV:

I was relieved that Jordan wasn't trying to hit on Anna or tried asking her out, I have to admit I was jealous when Anna was saying yes to making plans infront of me but it was only bacuse I thought he was flirting.

"Duuude, I could sense your jealousness from here" Anna laughed as she lightly punched my arm. "Heey, I thought he was hitting at you, and you just stood there and made plans" I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh.

We both got to class and the day was over faster than expected, Anna had told me that she wanted to talk to me after school but I didn't know if it was anything serious or anything. I hope everything is good between me and her but I would be lying if I said it didn't feel like something was missing.

I wanted her to be mine but I was too afraid of commitment to tell her. I hoped for the best and just decided to be patient. Anna texted me an adress of an park and I started driving there as soon as class ended.

I got to the park but I couldn't see Anna anywhere. I started walking around and when I got to an pond I saw her standing there with her back against me. She was looking out over the little blue pond and just admiring it.

I walked up to her and saw that she was fidgeting with her hands, like she does when she's nervous. "Ag I have something to say and I don't want you to talk til I'm done alright?".

"I understand" I smirked and Anna took a deep breath. She started fidgeting even more with her hands than before and she gave me a nervous look. She took a deep breath once again, "here goes nothing I guess" Anna breathed out.

"Ag I-"......

__________________________

A/N - hehe you guys like cliffhangers right?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Wordcount - 1000

__________________________