LVII

[Breakdown]

INT. HARVEST ROOM – NIGHT

In the room were jars of human blood and body parts, hooks, a board with Missing Persons reports, ropes, knives and axes, an operating table. The Harvester prepared equipment for the next victim. A man screamed in the background. An arm with a large cut sat on the table. Look In My Eyes by the Chantels played.

EXT. MANNY'S TRUCK STOP CAFÉ – NIGHT

OSHKOSH, NEBRASKA

A car pulled into the gas station. A young girl, Wendy Hanscum, got out of the car. She tried to fill up her car, but the machine read "CARD DECLINED". She tried it again, but the machine read "CARD DECLINED. PLEASE SEE CASHIER".

"Of course," Wendy muttered.

INT. MANNY'S TRUCK STOP CAFÉ – NIGHT

People in the café were eating. A pastor recited Bible scripture. ""If I regard wickedness in my heart, the Lord will not hear me." Psalms—it's not just poetry."

Wendy entered the café. The people turned to stare at her as she stood in the doorway. She turned to the cashier, Marlon, who was reading a magazine.

"Hey," Wendy greeted. "Um, excuse me. Your card thing is broken. Tried it a couple times, but it's not working."

"Here," Marlon said. "I.D. too." Wendy handed him both of the cards. He held the I.D. to her face. "Hanscum. That's kinda funny."

"Old English."

"Kind of reminds me of soap scum or—"

"Can I just get $30 on 2?"

"Why don't you smile some? You can get whatever you want, darlin'." He swiped her card, and handsd back them back along with her receipt. Wendy left.

EXT. MANNY'S TRUCK STOP CAFÉ – NIGHT

Wendy was filling up her car. She was about to leave, but gasped when she found a man standing behind her.

"Wash your windows?" the window washer asked.

"No, I – No," Wendy replied. "No, thanks." She drove away.

EXT. HIGHWAY – NIGHT

Wendy pulled off to the side of the road. She got out of her car. "Come on." A truck was approaching, she tried to get the attention of the driver, but they drove past. "Hey. Hey! You suck!"

Wendy bent down to inspect her flat tire, which had a spike in it. A man with a covered face grabbed her from behind. She screamed as he lifts her and threw her on the ground. She struggled to get up, but he kicked her to the ground. He grabbed her legs and dragged her away.

"No. No, no. NO!"

LEBANON, KANSAS

INT. BUNKER – SAM'S ROOM – DAY

The clock read 6.00 am. Sam was awake in his bed. The clock then read 8.22 am. Sam was still awake in his bed.

Dean knocked loudly on the door. "Yo, makin' pancakes. How many do you want?"