[The British Invasion]

Outside London, England, 1987

EXT. KENDRICKS ACADEMY

Two school boys approached stairs to Kendricks Academy. They were dressed in long robes.

"What do you think she wants?" Timothy asked.

"Nothing good," Young Mick Davies replied.

INT. KENDRICKS ACADEMY

The boys walked down the corridor, passing the Kendricks Academy coat of arms, which included an Aquarian Star, a rampart lion and two crossed keys.

"Going home for Christmas?" Timothy glanced at Mick, before adding, "Sorry. Forgot."

"I'll be here, as always."

An older woman walked down the corridor towards the boys. They looked at her, anxiously.

"Gentlemen," Dr. Hess said.

"Headmistress," Timothy and Mick greeted.

"Come with me."

The boys followed her down the corridor and into an office. They noticed that a section of the floor was covered with plastic. Mick closed the door.

"Timothy, Michael, you have both conquered many trials here at Kendricks, either through natural talent or good old-fashioned hard work. But today, today we'll learn which of you matriculates to the next level of training. This organisation does important work, gentlemen – work which allows millions of people to sleep safely in their beds at night. But in order to do this work, to protect those people, we need cadets who will employ their skills and execute orders without question. And, so," Dr. Hess went to the table and opened a piece of cloth to reveal a knife, "only one of you will be leaving this room. Good luck."

Dr. Hess left the room. The knife was on the table.

Later, young Mick Davies walked down the corridor towards Dr Hess. She looked up. Mick was splattered with blood.

"He fought well. He didn't want to die," Mick told her.

"Yet the Code demands otherwise. Well played, Mr Davies."

The knife, covered in blood, was in Mick's hand.

PRESENT DAY

Mick Davies woke suddenly from a dream. He was in the British Men of Letters US bunker.

The Impala tore down a rainy road. The Winchesters were inside, chatting to Eileen Leahy via FaceTime. She was in a motel room, looking at Sam on the monitor.

"So, uh, after we talked, you went back to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho?" Sam asked.

Eileen spoke and signed throughout. "Right. The last place anybody saw Kelly Kline go. I figured I'd take a look."

"Hmm. And?"

"And turns out, right after she left, somebody burned down an old warehouse. I did some digging." Eileen picked up her phone and started typing a message. "Check your phone."

"Okay." Sam took a look. "What are those? Security shots? Oh, yeah. There's Kelly goin' in. Huh."

"Wow," Dean commented. Sam moved the screen so Dean and Kennedy could see Eileen. "Nice work, Eileen."

"Thank you."

"So this girl with her, that, uh, Pat Benatar wannabe?

"It must be Dagon, I guess. Yeah," Sam guessed.