74

some doctors take the baby away to clean him and weigh him and stuff. another doctor comes over with a birth certificate.
"do you have a name?" she asks.
"um.." i respond. i think. i picked out a couple that i liked. i like andrew. i look over at harry and ask him his opinions.
"andrew james l/n?" i ask.
"i love that." harry replies i smile and wright it down. after spending the rest of the day in the hospital, they discharge me around 9pm and harry and i go home. when we get back, harry orders food and we just admire andrew. he keeps sleeping which isn't good because he'll just stay up all night. i put him to sleep and turn on a white noise machine and go back to harry in the living room. i sit down with him on the couch and lay on his lap.
"i love you." he says. it makes me smile.
"i love you more." i reply. we both fall asleep from the exhausting day. a couple hours later, i hear andrew screaming. i let harry sleep and i go and change him and stay with him until he calm down. he does this a couple times throughout the night and i get him every time. i end up sleeping on the floor of the nursery, good thing harry picked out a nice carpet. i wake up in the morning to harry changing andrew. he picks andrew up and looks at me on the ground and smiles.
"marry me." he says.
"what?" i reply.
"i'm not kidding." he says as he pulls out a small black box. i stand up.
"you're funny." i respond.
"y/n, you're the most beautiful person i've met inside and out. you put everyone before you and you're one of the strongest people i know. i don't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else." he says. i start tearing up. he puts andrew down and opens the box.
"so, will you marry me?" he asks. i nod my head and hug him. when he lets go, he slides the ring onto my finger and kisses me. i knew he meant every word because i look like a wreck. we spend the rest of the day enjoying andrew and each other. i couldn't have asked for a better life.

*7 months later*

both of harry and i's albums have released and both have got a lot a lot of good feedback. we've performed a couple of times but we've mainly just been keeping private. our wedding is in a week and our family and friends are in LA.
"i'm so proud of you." bff/n says as we look at bouquets.
"aw why the sentiment?" i ask.
"you've just worked so hard for the past three or so years." she says.
"stop you're going to make me cry!" i say. she hugs me.
"ok let's keep shopping!" she says composing herself. we get back to the house. harry is bouncing andrew in the living room to canyon moon.
"oh my goodness this is too cute." i say as i walk in.
"oh hey!" he says. he takes andrews hand in his and waves at me.
"awww" bff/n says as she walks in.
"how's my pretty bride doing?" he asks.
"good! we got the last things for the wedding so we're all set to become mr. and mrs. styles." i blush.
"i'm so excited." he replies.
"you two are going to make me barf." bff/n says.
"how's isaac by the way?" i ask.
"oh, i ended it pretty quick. even though evan never told you if he wanted to be in andrews life for sure or not, isaac said evan blocked your number after he sent that text." she shrugs.
"oh." i reply.
"ok then! let's make some lunch shall we?" harry suggest.
"sounds good. i'm starving." i reply. i help harry make some sandwiches and i warm up a bottle for andrew. we spend the rest of the day hanging out.

*skip to day of the wedding*

"say cheese!" says the photographer. says. me and my bridesmaids pose.
"you look stunning." bff/n says.
"aw thanks." i reply.
"but in all seriousness, i am not being your maid of honor ever again. last time!" she teases. harry and i are getting married in a small church. bff/n and i walk up to the doors to enter. the bridesmaids walk in as the music starts. my dad walks up and takes my arm. bff/n is holding andrew and walks up the aisle. after bff/n reaches the alter, my entrance music starts playing. when the doors open and harry sees me, he starts tearing up. liam pats his back. i can't wipe my smile off of my face. my dad let's go of me and gives me to harry. the pastor does his little opening and harry and i read our vows. he goes first.
"y/n, ever since i laid my eyes on you, i knew i wanted you to be mine. you don't let anything get in your way and you have the kindest heart. i may not have showed it, but a year without you was torture. i love you so much and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." he says. he starts smiling. i take a deep breath before i read mine.
"harry, our relationship has taken some weird turns and twists, but i wouldn't trade it for the world. you make me feel so loved and i feel the most comfortable around you. thanks for loving my goofy self. i can't even begin to express how grateful i am for all the help with andrew, and i know you will make an amazing dad." i say. bff/n hands me a piece of paper and i give it to harry before continuing.
"your selfless love is something i admire and i can't to watch andrew learn that from you. you two may not be biologically related but this piece of paper and your love makes it pretty damn close." i finish. the paper i gave him is an adoption paper. he starts tearing up. the pastor says some more stuff and then we finally get to the good part.
"harry, do you take y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife." the pastor says.
"i do." harry smiles.
"y/n, do you take harry to be your lawfully wedded husband." he repeats.
"i do." i smile.
"by the power vested in me, i know pronounce you husband and wife. you may now kiss the bride." the pastor finishes. harry and i look at each other and smile. we lean in for a kiss as everyone cheers. we walk out the church and go to the reception.

*5 years later*

harry and i have had the best 5 years of marriage. andrew has started school and we have had three kids together. two girls and one boy. their names are peyton, charlotte, and noah. we have never felt closer. he's been an amazing dad and he also visits kaylee and leaves her presents at the cemetery. we ended up making a whole album together but have started to lay low for a while. one direction also made more music. i love my life and i wouldn't change it for anything. i am so happy that harry has changed my life forever.

the end.

a/n
thank u guys for all the love on this book. i can't express how grateful i am for everyone who reads this. i made this as a joke but some of u guys have said that this is the thing that you look forward to everyday and i can't even begin to say how incredible that is. i hope you all stay safe during these times and twpk :)