71

*one month later*
harry has been flying back and forth from la and boston because he doesn't want me to fly. ever since i've gotten the smallest bump, he started getting really protective of me. he flew in late last night, so i surprise him with breakfast. as he lays in bed, i gently brush the hair out of his face and wake him up with a kiss on his forehead. his tired green eyes open and his face instantly brightens when he sees the food i made.
"thank you!" he says while sitting up. he gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"of course!" i say, crawling into bed next to him. he eats his food as i play on my phone. he gets up and puts the dishes away.
"oh shoot." i say.
"what?" he asks when he comes back.
"i have a doctors appointment today." i reply.
"is everything ok?" he asks.
"oh, yea, just a routine check up." i say.
"oh ok. do you want me to come?" he asks.
"sure." i reply. we get ready to leave and arrive at the doctors office. i lay down on on a cold bed and harry scoots a chair next to me. he holds my hand as the doctor puts gel on my tummy. i can see harry looking at me out of the corner of my eye as i look at the screen. i hold my breath until the doctor says that she found a heart beat. i can't stop smiling. harry kisses my forehead. it's too early to know the sex but they give me new pictures. when we get out, harry holds my hand on the way to the car.
"you're ok with me being apart of the pregnancy right? i don't want to overstep my boundaries since i'm not the dad." he asks.
"of course harry. you've been the best so far and i really appreciate it." i say. he squeezes my hand.

*three months later*

not much has happened for a while. tim finished the album and now we just have to promote it. my bump has grown quite a bit. the time away from harry has made me appreciate the little things he does, whether it be humming while he's doing chores or his attention to detail. i was stupid to ever leave. a week ago, i had another appointment and they told us the babies sex...well they put it on a paper and i gave the paper to bff/n without looking at it. she wanted to throw me a gender reveal party. harry and i go shopping for a gender neutral nursery, mainly focusing on cozy/earth tones. he helps me pick out a bookshelf, diaper changing station, crib and more. as i go to pick up some binkies, i feel a strange feeling in my stomach. i raise my eyebrows in confusion.
"is there something wrong?" harry asks. i smile when i realize what is it. he looks at me in confusion. i grab his hand and put it on my stomach. he smiles too.
"they're moving!" i smile. he hugs me. we leave the baby store and head back to the apartment.
"when's the party?" i ask bff/n.
"tomorrow." she replies.
"what?" i ask.
"yea. i already have everything and everyone attending." she shrugs.
"dang." harry says.
"well harry and i have something to tell you." i say.
"what is that?" she questions.
"i'm moving back in with him in la." i say. he smiles when i say it.
"thank god." she laughs.
"hey! that's not nice." i reply.
"y/n, i love you, but i need my space back." she says. i roll my eyes and harry laughs.
"harry, we need to ship all of this to la" i say, pointing at all the boxes we just brought it.
"eh. we can do that tomorrow." he shrugs.
"no we can't! there's a gender reveal tomorrow!" i reply.
"oh yea." he says as he takes the boxes back to his car.
"where's the party going to be?" i ask.
"at that field where you can see the sunset and it makes the sky all pretty." she replies as she eats a sandwich.
"aw, i'm so excited." i reply.
"good. it took me a long time to convince a couple that was throwing a 'celebration of life' that day to scram." she says. my eyes get big.
"what?" i reply.
"yea. that's what i was thinking. the persons dead, were celebrating a real life now." she says laughing. i can't help but giggle.
"you're so mean." i respond.
"but you love me anyways." she batts her eyes at me. i roll mine.