16

"alright guys the walk is about 15 minutes if you want to start." robert suggests while standing up.
"i'm ready!" i say as i pull harry up from the couch.
"good i'm starving." harry says. he seems a bit more relaxed but i'm a little annoyed by him. as we walk on the side walk i'm standing in the middle of harry and robert. i'm holding on to harry's hand with my right and and holding his bicep with my left.
"so, y/n, how did you and harry meet?" robert asks.
"it's so weird to say since we're dating now but i was a big fan of him. i sent him a cover of me singing one of his songs and i went to a concert with my best friend. he made eye contact with me since i was standing in the pit and recognized me and told a security guard to get me. later i found out he saw my video and that's why he noticed me." i say looking up at him smiling.
"sounds like something out of a romance novel!" robert exclaims which got a chuckle from harry. i'm glad harry is relaxing a bit more.
"so robert, any women in your life that you fancy?" harry asks.
"well i'm only 16 so not really." robert says. harry looks over at him and looks at him up and down.
"damn i though you were at least 20!" harry says.
"i get that a lot." robert replies. shortly after our conversation we arrive at the restaurant. robert goes in and gets the bags of our food.
"let's call an uber" harry suggests.
"fine by me. my feet are killing me!" i add. 5 minutes later the uber arrives. we get back to roberts and spend the next few hours eating chinese and telling stories. robert told us about all the crocs at the Australia zoo and harry told stories about crazy fans. i didn't really have anything interesting other than bad soccer refs and stories about classmates.
"alright well i think we should be getting to bed. don't wanna be tired for the show tomorrow!" i say to robert.
"oh for sure!" he says back. "it was lovely to properly meet before our segment tomorrow! i can't wait for you to meet the animals." he says as he leads us to the door. harry and i thank robert for his hospitality and go back into our room.
"well you got pretty relaxed once you found out he was a minor!" i teased
"haha very funny." he says sitting on the bed.
"aw it's ok it's cute when you get jealous of tiny 16 year olds."
"you're not gonna let it go are you?" he says smiling.
"nope." i reply. i change into some pjs and get under the covers. 5 minutes later harry does the same.
"goodnight styles." i say. i feel him shift closer towards me. he puts his hand around my waist and gives my neck a kiss.
"goodnight y/n." he says as lays his head back down. we fall asleep.
i wake up at 10:30 to the aroma of bacon. i roll out of bed to see harry setting the table nicely with plates from the breakfast buffet.
"you are too sweet." i say sitting down. he smiles as he also sits. we eat pretty much in silence. we are both not morning talkers and need some caffeine to function properly.
"well you've done so much i'm gonna go get us some coffee." i say as i throw on a sweatshirt and some sweatpants. i grab the car keys and room key.
"aw thanks" he says as he kisses my cheek.
"black with no milk" we both say at the same time.
"you know me so well!" he says. i smile and shut the door. i get in the car and the nearest starbucks is 5 minutes away. i go and get our orders. when i return, no one is in the hotel room.
"harry?" i yell. no answer. i text him.

y/n: harry, where are you?

harry: kendall's room. she's right above us!

y/n: who's kendall?

harry: kendall jenner! i've always wanted to meet her and i ran into her in the hall. i'll be down in a few minutes.

y/n: ok be quick. you're coffee is getting cold!

i put down my phone and take a sip of my drink. 20 minutes later i hear a bang on the door. i open it and it's harry.
"took you long enough" i say. "your coffee is definitely cold you might need to microwave it or something."
"oh it's ok, kendall had some in her room." harry replied.
"oh!" i reply with my brows raised. "does she look the same as she does in her photos?" i ask trying to pretend to be interested.
"yea! she's naturally pretty." he replies.
"k. i'm gonna go shower." i say clearly frustrated.
"alright have fun." he says turning on the tv. what the hell. "have fun?" i think to myself. he didn't even seem interested in me this morning. before i hop in the shower i text him something that will for sure get his mind back to me.

y/n: this is a very big shower ;)

no response. i finish my shower.

y/n: i forgot my towel can u come and give it to me? also some clothes. the doors unlocked.

harry: sorry, harry left his phone in my room! i can come bring it down or he can come and get it if he'd like.

y/n: oh sorry, i'll let him know.

i get my towel and my clothes and tell harry he left his phone upstairs.
"ok cool i'll be right back." he leaves and returns a couple minutes later.
"got your phone?" i ask.
"yep."
"don't read your messages, you might get disappointed." i say throwing my hair up into a ponytail. he looks at his phone and sees my texts.
"aw damn!" he says looking up at me. "that's unfair i say you get back in the shower and try again. i will have my phone in my hand this time." he says with a cheeky grin.
"too bad so sad." i reply.
"hey, james corden wanted to know if you wanted to do spill your guts or fill your guts with me the day after your jimmy fallon appearance?" harry says
"yea sure." i reply. by now it's about 3 and we need to start leaving for the jimmy fallon show. once we get to the set, harry is escorted to a waiting room and i'm taken to hair and makeup. after they do my hair and makeup it's around 5. i get changed and introduce myself to jimmy.
"jimmy! hi!" i say giving him a hug
"y/n! you looking beautiful. are you excited for the show?" he asks
"very!" i reply.
"alright well first we'll do the 'interview' and then the segment with robert. sound good?"
"yes!"
"alright well you can go back and wait with harry for a while if you'd like." he says pointing to the direction that harry is.
"ok cool! thank you." i say walking away. i'm super excited for my first tv interview!

a/n
hope you like the longer chapters! i had a lot of free time yesterday and today. please please please vote! it makes my heart so happy to see some of you adding this to your favorites and what not. 💓