13

a/n
sorry this is a short chapter. please vote! i need motivation to wright. i have three chapters written i just need to hit publish! you're not going to get those chapters quickly unless you vote 🤪

we arrived in texas and performed. it was great. he and i sang falling and sweet creature. it was amazing.  we got to arizona on saturday and performed there as well. i didn't sing though because i had come down with tonsillitis. we've been on the road for two days going back to Boston.
"here, eat up!" harry says as he hands me some frozen yogurt from a nice rest stop. i sat down at the table in the kitchen of the tour bus and nodded my head saying thanks. i can't really speak because i will loose my voice faster so i write things down to communicate.
"you're the best" i scribble down on a whiteboard.
"no worries." he says while scooping some yummy frozen yogurt on a spoon.
"hey guys!" bff/n walks in and sits down.
"hi hi" i write down
"you're pathetic." she giggles
"sorry i don't want to loose my voice and sound like a squeaky pubescent boy" i quickly wright.
"touché" she says while getting up and making a sandwich.
my phone buzzes and i look down. a message from Jimmy Fallon's team emailed me

"Dear y/n,
On Thursday next week Jimmy Fallon would like you to come on the show for two segments. one as a sit down conversation and the other with Robert Irwin. Please let us know if you're interested and we will get back with you.

Sincerely
LNS with JF management"

a smile beams across my face. i show harry my phone.
"aw sweet! that's great y/n!" he grinned his famous grin. he got up and pulled me into a hug.
"it's all the way in california though! and next week is your break!" i scribbled.
"i'll just go with!" he said. i look up at him smiling.
"oh stop you've got a twinkle in your eye and it's making me like you even more" he hugs me again.

we finally arrive in boston a couple days later and i'm still on vocal rest. it's getting better though but i don't want to risk it for the jimmy fallon show.
"ok i got the tickets. first class baby!" harry screamed into my room. he'd been staying with me while in boston since he doesn't have a place here. when he remembered i couldn't speak he ran into my room and cannonballed on to my bed. i slap my hand to my forehead. he lays down next to me. it's around 10pm and we're exhausted. we went grocery shopping and made a fancy italian cuisine for dinner. he lays down looking at me. i do the same. he pulls me closer and i lay my head on his chest and wrap my arm around him. a few minutes later i hear soft snores. i smile and place a soft kiss on his cheek. he smiles softly and i return my head to his chest. i then fall asleep.