49

a/n:
did u guys see how on liams instagram live he was like "louis was supposed to call me i messaged him and he was supposed to call me but he still hasn't so lou if you're watching randomly, maybe creeping around my instagram live again, where are you?" and louis tweeted "answer your phone then dickhead" and it felt like fetus 1d all over again🥰 ALSO the golden music video makes me so happy !!!! he looks so happy and can we just talk ab his nails😍 or his dirty vans in the last clip and the girl in the car waving at him. i love it!

harry's set list quickly goes by. he gets the crowd crazy. he sings pretty much every song on his albums and some 1d songs. as there's a brief moment where people can go to the bathroom and get food or whatever, harry sees me backstage and approaches me.
"hey! that sounded so good." i say hugging him. he was a little sweaty. he hugs me back.
"thanks. i got to go get changed for our performance together. i'll see you in a bit!" he says. he kisses my forehead. "break a leg!" he says walking away while giving me a thumbs up. he seems kind of rushed. i shrug it off and walk towards the stage. after about 20 minutes, an overhead voice introduces me and i go onto stage. i sing my songs and interact with the crowd. after i finish singing all the songs on my album, harry comes back on stage. he's wearing a loose long sleeve shirt that is pulled up to above his elbows. on top of that he's wearing a striped sweater (if u don't know what i'm talking about it's what he's wearing when he performed juice with lizzo). together we sing some of his songs and we sing some covers like i'm yours and before he cheats. when we finish, he looks at me and pulls our mics away before the next song starts.
"the surprise is coming. stay here, i'm going to get you a chair!" he says scurrying off the stage to greet a crew member waiting with a chair. he takes the chair and runs back to me. he sits me down towards the side of the stage but i can still see everything that's happening.
"are you guys ready?" he asks. the crowd starts screaming. he continues.
"i'm about to sing a crowd favorite, no control." he finishes before the music starts. he sings this song all the time at home and he tells me how much he loves to perform it. he starts getting into the music doing a little dance as he starts singing.
"stained coffee cup just a fingerprint of lipsticks not enough. sweet where you lay still a trace of innocence on the pillow case." he winks at me but his face is on the big screen so everyone screams when they see him do it. i catch myself laughing and blushing. he's so into the music.
"waking up beside you i'm a loaded gun i can't contain this anymore i'm all yours i've got not control, no control. powerless and i don't care it's obvious i just can't get enough of you the petals down my eyes are closed, no control."  he jogs over to me giving me a kiss before sprinting back to the mic. he acts as though he's about to sing when a different voice is heard.
"taste on my tongue i don't want to wash away the night before" the crowd starts screaming at the top of their lungs as liam walks onto the stage. harry and liam can't stop smiling as liam sings.
"in the heat, where you lay, i could stay right here burn in it all day." another voice sings as niall walks out onto the stage (i know niall doesn't sing this part but just go with it lol). louis emerges from the side of the stage to sing the famous chorus.
"waking up beside you i'm a loaded gun i can't contain this anymore i'm all yours i've got no control, no control." he sings. all the boys chime in now.
"powerless i don't care it's obvious i just can't get enough of you the petals down my eyes are closed no control" they all huddle together and put their arms around each other's backs. their grins are huge. all the sudden, a final voice is heard.
"lost my senses i'm defenseless her perfumes holding me ransom sweet and sour heart devour lying here i count the hours." zayn sings as he walks out from behind the boys. the crowd goes absolutely crazy. they all sing the chorus together one more time. when the song ends the boys take in everyone screaming and crying. they're all smiling. it takes a long time for the crowd to die down enough for harry to be heard through his mic. he looks at me and motions for me to come over. i'm absolutely speechless. as harry tries to get the crowd under control, the rest of the boys can't stop smiling. i introduce myself to them as they do to me. it feels so weird having a normal "hi how are you?" conversation with THE one direction is standing right in front of me.
"we've been planning this for quite some time!" harry says.
"5 years to be exact" niall says cheekily. the crowd laughs.
"thanks for waiting for us." liam chimes in.
"we're doing this whole tour together so congratulations on getting the first concert without even knowing!" harry says. the crowd can't settle down. the boys perform some more songs as i go back stage and change into something more comfortable. i can't believe i'm going on tour with one direction.