15

a/n
hey guys so robert irwin is gonna be mentioned in the next few chapters and if u don't know who that is um...go educate yourself lmao all jokes he's steve irwin's son. if u don't know who that is (which is sad if u don't) he was a wildlife expert and conservationist and robert is his son. 

it's the next day and harry and i are waiting at the airport. our flight is supposed to start boarding in twenty minutes. i'm also starting to speak again.
"i'm going to go to the restroom and get something to eat on the plane, you want anything?" he asks.
"uhhh maybe some chips and a water." i reply looking at my phone.
"ok i'll be back." he walks away. i'm scrolling on my phone and see a text from robert.

robert: hello y/n! just wanted to check in and see that you were cool with handling some amazing animals? they're very fascinating and i think you'll have a good time. also jimmy gave me your number.

y/n: ah! hi robert! i'm so excited! just please don't tell me an animal named bubbles is coming out and have it be a croc. can't wait for the show!

robert: glad to hear it. you'll just have to wait and see what we've got planned ;)

i go onto google and go to my favorite news source. i see a picture of me next to harry. at least one article about me and harry is on every single news source. i haven't told harry yet but i have two record companies that are ready to sign me. some of the videos of me singing with him went viral so a lot of people are starting to know who i am. i put down my phone and see harry walking back with our stuff.
"hello love." he says handing me my water and chips.
"hi hi. thank you so much."
"no worries!" the PA system comes on and says that our flight is now boarding first class.
"let's go!" he says taking my hand in his. we get on the plane and get situated.
"i'm so excited!" i say while looking out the window.
"yea this should be a fun trip." harry says while grasping my hand.
"you sound nervous Styles." i say turning my head toward him.
"what?! no i do not!" he responds
"now youre being defensive and thats usually a sign of lying." i say.
"ok you got me." he says putting his hands in the air. the airplane takes off shortly after our conversation. his hand is tightly holding on to mine. i lay my head on his shoulder and he leans his head on mine. i wake up seven hours later and my head is against the window and his is on my waist. hes still sound asleep. i start playing with his hair. a slight smile appears across his face which instantly causes me to smile. he wakes up 20 minutes later when the pilot comes on saying we are descending. once we land we go to baggage claim and the gentleman harry is grabs my bags and his.
"thank you kind sir." i say
"anything for you." he replies. we go to the rental car stand and harry asks for the nicest car they have. they had a range rover so we got it. we get into the car.
"alright, jimmy sent me an address for the hotel." i say hooking up my phone to the car.
"a ritz carlton!?" harry asks.
"uh i guess!" i say.
"you are being treated like royalty." harry says giving me a kiss on the cheek. i blush as i hit go on the directions. about thirty minutes later we get to the hotel. we check in and go to our suite.
"holy shit this is huge!" harry says plopping himself on the bed.
"wow this is really nice." i say looking around. "ooo champagne!" i grab two chilled champagne glasses and harry pops the bottle top. he pours some into my cup and some into his.
"to having the best girlfriend who's career is taking off." he raises his glass.
"and to having the best boyfriend who helped me start it just by opening a dm" i raise my glass and we lightly tap them together before taking a sip. it's only 7pm california time but to us it feels like 10pm.
"i'm going to go take a shower." i say while walking to the bathroom.
"ooo sounds like a good idea, i'll join." he says with a cheeky grin.
"in your wildest dreams harry!" i shut the door in his face. about ten minutes later i come out and he's sound asleep on the bed. i gently shake him to wake him up to tell him the shower is open. he groans as he gets up and turns on the water. i look on my phone for fun things to do. we are staying here for 4 days. i for sure want to go to the santa monica pier and maybe disney land. harry comes out of the shower. he plops back onto the bed resting his head in my lap.
"how are you tired? we slept for 7 hours." i ask while playing with his curls.
"i'm not all that tired but whenever i lay down on you, you play with my hair and i like it." he replies with his eyes shut. i giggle.
"wanna go on a walk and see where we are?" i ask.
"sure. let's also grab some food i'm starving" he says sitting up straight. i go and get the key for the room and slip my shoes on.
"ready?" i ask.
"i guess." he says as he takes my hand. we walk out the door. as harry is shutting the door i see a tall man with blonde hair wearing khaki.
"robert?" i ask.
"y/n! great to finally see you!" he says walking up to me.
"likewise! funny that jimmy put us right next to each other." i say.
"yeah! well do you want to go grab dinner or something? i was just about to go to Lan Noodle."
"i think we're good." harry stepped in. i nudged him a little
"oh hello harry! i'm a huge fan." robert says smiling.
"we would love to get some food. harry was just saying how he was starving."
"great. usually they're busy at night so we may need to get take out. sound ok?" he asks.
"perfect." i say.
"alright let me give them a call and we can go walk over there and get it. you guys can come into my room and order what you want." robert says opening his door to let us in. we order and robert hangs up the phone.
"should be ready in 30 minutes!" he says sitting down.
"yay!" harry says sarcastically. i can tell harry is getting jealous. i don't know why though. i literally just met robert for the first time. he doesn't seem to like my guy friends. i wonder how many girl friends he has.