1

"i mean it sounds ok" i muffle under my breath as i hit send to a cover of falling by harry styles...to harry styles, as if he'll see it. i hop off of instagram and go get showered. i put on light makeup and walk out of my apartment in boston. i text bff/n what she wants from dunkin donuts and she texts back immediately.

bff/n: dude you're THE best. just an iced coffee and a strawberry frosted donut. much love !

y/n: haha no worries. i'll be there in 15!

i stand in line at dunkin and i go back on instagram. i send some memes to my friends and watch the videos and memes people have sent me. the dunkin employee calls my order and i get the food and leave. bff/n only lives 5 minutes away so it's a nice walk. i take out the key to get into her apartment complex and i open the gate. i soon find her apartment and i knock on the door. she tells me it's open so i come in and as we munch on our delicious treat we gossip as usual.
"y/n harry styles is going to perform here in 1 month" says bff/n
"ha that's funny. tickets are gonna be expensive and no pit tickets! what's the point in paying $1000 for crappy 400 row seats?" i say
"well actually there's a website that shows who can't make the concert and you can buy their tickets. and, well, i was going to surprise you for your birthday but SOMEONE IN THE PIT SOLD TWO TICKETS AND I BOUGHT THEM" she squealed. i have never heard that noise come out of her but i was so stunned. i will be close enough to harry to touch him! we jumped up and down together and realized we had to go to the mall to get some outfits. bff/n grabs her keys and we hop into her car.

a/n
hey! i hope you like it so far! short little chapter but i promise this story will be long! i have written a jack dylan grazer x reader on another account and it was 36 parts...this probs won't be that long but maybe 15-20 parts. so yea!