17

"ladies and gentlemen i'm your host Jimmy Fallon. tonight we harry styles' girlfriend, y/n who is on the rise in fame. we also have robert irwin and a surprise guest. stick around to find out who it is!" jimmy says as the show cuts to commercial. a stage manager does the final adjustments to the mic pack on the back of my dress and tells me i can go out. i take a seat next to jimmy as he comes back on air.
"everyone give it up for y/n!" jimmy says. the audience claps.
"ah thank you so much for having me!" i say
"no worries! so y/n, how has it been being the latest heartthrobs girlfriend?" jimmy asks.
"it's definitely been a little challenging. i get some hate comments from random strangers who don't even know me. i understand though, i'm with the dream guy they've wanted and out of no where i come and steal him." i say.
"yea it's unfortunate. so tell us about how you guys met." jimmy says as pictures of us at the concert we met at show in the background. i tell the story.
"it was definitely shocking." i finish.
"wow. well some sources tell me you have a few record companies trying to get you signed! how amazing is that!" jimmy exclaims. shit, i hadn't told harry about this yet.
"well i mean a few companies have reached out but i don't want to commit to anything yet. i want to know for sure that this is what i want to do before continuing."i say hoping it was the right answer.
"so you're using harry as a trial run?" jimmy says.
"oh no i didn't mean it like that but-" jimmy cuts me off
"alright folks time to cut to commercial. next we have robert irwin and a special guest." when the cameras cut i look dead at jimmy
"i'm not using harry why'd you make it sound like that? i hadn't even told him about the record companies!" i say clearly frustrated.
"y/n you can't be in the spotlight and not expect people to find out things about you. also views will go up if drama gets created." jimmy says while sipping water. i knew harry was going to want to talk. i'm not even famous for being me. i'm "known" for being harry's girlfriend which made me stressed. it does sound like i'm using him. fuck. robert comes out and sits next to me on the couch.
"that did not look good y/n" he whispers.
"i know." i mumble.
"alright ladies and gents, here is robert irwin and our special guest....timothee chalamet!" the audience starts cheering. my eyes go big. i've always thought timothee was attractive but he's even better in person. he shakes robert and jimmys hand and gives me a hug. he then takes a spot next to robert.
"thank you so much for having me!" he says.
"say it in french!" jimmy says. timothee gets a slight shade a red and goes
"merci de me recevoir." i didn't realize how long i was staring at him until robert interrupted. my jaw was also open and after robert nudged me it slammed shut.
"are you guys ready to see some animals?!"
"heck yea." i say.
"alright well here we got rosie. shes a very special animal and shes one of my favorites. y/n, close your eyes!" robert says as he reaches behind him and pulls out an animal. he conceals it in his hands.
"timothee, walk next to y/n and make sure her eyes are closed." he adds. timothee walks next to me and i can feel his body behind me with his hand lightly placed over my eyes. robert sets something fuzzy into my hands.
"what the hell is that!" i scream
"open your eyes!" robert replies. i scream and stumble onto timothee and he catches me. i still have the 8 legged animal in my hand as i look up into his eyes. he looks down at me trying to contain a giggle. i place tarantula into timothees hand. he was way calmer with it. after jimmy held it robert put it away and asked us to come to the front of jimmys desk and have a seat on the floor. 5 baby wort hogs came out and we fed them milk. we saw a couple more animals and then after jimmy cut to commercial timothee walked up to me.
"those snakes were no joke!" he said.
"those were the friendliest animal he brought out!" i reply.
"well i got to go because i have an interview with jimmy now but it was great to meet you! we'll have to grab some lunch later or something!" he says pulling me into a hug.
"for sure." i reply. he hands me his phone and i put my number in it.
"tu es très belle ce soir (you look very pretty tonight)." he whispered in my ear. little did he know i speak french. i smile and say bye. i go to find harry. i go into the waiting room they put him in initially and i find him eating some chips. the tv has jimmy interviewing timothee on it.
"hi" i say as i enter the room.
"hi" he replies. i sit next to him.
"so you have record companies reaching out to you?" he asks calmly.
"just two." i reply.
"and you're using me for exposure?" he asks
"harry we've been over thi-" i say as harry cuts me off.
"ha got you. that's pay back for this morning. i'm not mad we've already been over this!" he says hugging me.
"that's not funny!" i say.
"maybe don't tease me next time!" he says giggling.
"maybe don't leave your phone in another girls room!" i reply sarcastically but not really.
"touché" he says.
"let's go my feet hurt from being in these heels." i say
he takes me hand we drive back to the hotel.