5

it's the next day and my alarm goes off. i hit the off button and roll out of bed. i look at my phone.

bff/n: look. at. insta. gram.
y/n: why.
bff/n: well one, look at harry's account and idk just scroll around at maybe news accounts or something.
y/n: uhhh ok?

i get on instagram and go onto harry's account. he posted the video of us singing. it has 2 million views and the captions says "had the honor of meeting one of the coolest people last night! thank you boston for one of the greatest shows". wow. the comments are all asking who i am. i go onto buzz feeds news account and they posted the video along with several other accounts. i'm on singing pages and more. holy shit.

bff/n: i assume you see it lol
y/n: bruh this is crazy.
bff/n: well you finally deserve some recognition for your talent! i'll be over in 10 with some breakfast :)

i go to the bathroom and take a shower. i dry my hair and put on some makeup. i change into a graphic tee and black ripped shorts and go downstairs for when bff/n gets here. i make some iced coffee as i wait. i hear her knock on my door and i answer.
"hi girly!" she says
"hi hi!! thanks for the brekky!" i say
"no problem! i got you a bacon egg and cheese croissant"
"aw sweet" i say as i take a bite into the yummiest thing ever. "i made some iced coffee. yours is in the fridge." i say pointing to my refrigerator.
"ok cool" she walks over and chugs it.
"way to savor it." i laugh. "i got to go to the bathroom i'll be right back" i walk away.

bff/n pov:

y/n's phone starts ringing. she left it on the counter so i go and see who it is. harry styles is facetiming her.
"y/n!!!!" i yell.
"whaaaaat!" she screams back
"you're getting a call"
"just pick it up i'll be out in a sec!!" she screams.
i hit answer.
"ah bff/n how are you!" he says grinning.
"pretty well! y/n is in the bathroom. she told me to pick up."
"no worries. just wanted to make sure her and i were still on for dinner." he said
"dinner?" i ask
"yea we're going to discuss the tour and her schedule so she doesn't miss too much football." he said
"oh gotcha. well, just between you and me, she has a game tomorrow at 5 and she's playing at potomac lake park." i say as i wink.
"ahh well thank you for that piece of information." he winks not very subtly back.
"oh sounds like y/n is coming. here she is." i give y/n the phone.

y/n pov:

bff/n hands me my phone.
"hi harry!" i say
"hello y/n how are you today?" he asked sweetly
"pretty good. still on for tacos tonight?" i ask
"i was calling just for that reason. i am super excited...i love tacos." he says smiling.
"alright! i'll see you in," i look at the time on my phone and see it's 10am, "7 hours!"
"sounds wonderful. i'll see you later. bye y/n" he says
"goodbye harry" i set my phone down.
"since when were you going to tell me you and harry were having dinner?" bff/n
"chill out i found out last night" i said giggling.
"no i will not chill out! have you seen how fine that man is?" bff/n says.
"i am well aware of how 'fine he is'" i say as i do air quotes.
"uhh y/n?" i hear an english accent say
"oh fuck! hi harry or uh i mean goodbye!" i make sure i hit the end button. holy fuck he heard me say he was fine. shit. bff/n is laughing her ass off.
"oh shut up" i say laughing
"well i'll leave you to get ready for your date!" she says as she goes to leave.
"it's not a date!" i shout. she shuts the door and i lay on my couch and watch that 70's show. i call the taco place and ask for build your own tacos and they tell me it will be ready at 8:10. perfect. i look at the time and it's 5:30. i get into my car and go to the mall to buy some candles and maybe a cute outfit. i stop in yankee candle and get the cinnamon stick flavor and go to american eagle and get a shirt that goes with a pair of shorts i have at home. i call my friends dad who is a piano tuner to tune my piano when i get back just in case harry wants to use it. it's now 7:30 and i go get ready. i apply some makeup and change into my new outfit. i light the candle so when he gets here it smells nice. at 7:55 i hear a knock.
"coming!" i yell. i take a look at myself in the mirror and adjust my hair and open the door. "harry!" he walks in and hugs me.
"good to see you again." he says.
"nice to see you too! please come in!"
"this is a lovely apartment y/n. it smells so nice in here"
"ah well thank yankee candle for that" i giggle. "i got us the build your own tacos from loco tacos and the food should be ready at 8:10 if that's ok?" i ask.
"sounds perfect. he sits down on my couch and i sit in a chair across from it.
"so my next show is on monday in maine. we have to leave sunday night. and then i have two more shows this week and then i'm off next week. harry says while thinking to make sure he got the shows right.
"what time tomorrow are you leaving?" i ask. "probably around 9pm or so. the show isn't until 8pm the next day. my team likes to get settled." he said.
"i think i can go this week because my team isn't training this week. i have a game tomorrow and that's it."
"ok!" he says "what about for the next 3 months?"
"well we have one big tournament we've been training for that i can't miss but the dates haven't come out and practices are pretty chill. usually my coach posts the workouts so we can see what we have to do and what drills. so i'd really just miss some games but we don't have game's every weekend." i say
"well if you ever need a practice buddy, count me in!" he said smiling. i smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear. i looked at the time on my phone and it said 8:05.
"harry we got to go get the food." i say standing up and getting my keys.
"ok." he stands up and follows me out of the apartment. we hop into my car and get our tacos. on our way back he turns on the radio and watermelon sugar is on. he starts laughing.
"oh my gosh the guy who sings this is trash" i say. he goes dead silent and looks at me. "harry i'm kidding." i say patting his shoulder
"you had me worried for a sec! he says exhaling. we get back to my apartment and set up our taco making station. we both put meat on our tacos and then go and put our toppings on. we both went into the cheese at the same time brushing our hands. he pulls out his hand and says
"uh sorry, you go first." i get the cheese and put it on my taco. he finishes making his taco and i go to put my taco in the microwave to heat it up a little more and he goes the my table. we bump into each other trying to go our ways.
"sorry!" i say.
"no worries" he says slowly as he looks into my eyes. we stand there for a couple seconds.
"ok well i'm gonna go heat this up a little." i say trying to get out of his way
"yea...you go do that." he says a little down. he walks over to my table and sits.

a/n:
hope you like this one! way longer than the other ones. 1400+ words! last one for today. maybe one or two tmrw but i gave u three today! make sure to give it a star if you enjoy so far!