32

y/n pov:
ellen has been asking questions to harry and i've kind of just zoned out. the pregnancy news upset me. yes i have a boyfriend but having a kid with someone is very heavy.
"y/n!" ellen says interrupting my thoughts.
"oh yeah, sorry." i respond.
"ready to perform?" she asks.
"yes!" i walk over to the mic stand and love me like i loved you starts playing in my ear piece. the band in the background is also playing. i start singing and i look over and i can see blake back stage grinning and giving me a thumbs up. it makes me smile. i look over and see harry biting his lip and looking down. as the song ends the audience erupts with cheers. ellen gestures harry to the stage as i exit back to my chair. the intro music to kiwi starts playing. he immediately gestures the band to stop and he whispers something to them. they hand him a guitar and he starts playing cherry. the audience starts saying "aww" and i wonder if he still has feelings for me. it would explain a lot of his behavior. after he finishes he looks and gives me a soft smile. i immediately divert my eyes to ellen and smile at her.
"drama." she mumbles. harry joins us back at our seats and sits down smiling.
"so y/n, what is love me like i loved you about?" ellen asks resting her chin on her first.
"it's about giving someone your best and not receiving anything back." i say. harry scoffs. "oh is there something you wanted to add?" i ask him staring him down.
"no, love." he says smiling.
"don't call me that." i say coldly. he leans over and whispers in my ear
"don't write songs about me." he crosses one leg over the other and carries a conversation with ellen. the moment ellen cuts cameras i run back stage to find blake. i don't see him and he's not in the dressing room. i wait on the couch. i hear the door open and see the man who i want erased from my life.
"what the hell harry!" i scream.
"y/n, i know this is bad timing but i still like you." he says quickly.
"what?" i snap.
"i don't even like kendall that much. i've just got to be there for my baby." he says sighing. he walks towards me and sits on the couch right next to me. he looks into my eyes. i'm trying hard not to give in. blake has treated me so well. harry leans in and i don't stop him.
"what the hell is going on?" blake says entering the dressing room with water bottles and a ton of snacks. i quickly stand up.
"uh um i was just telling harry how he needs to get the hell out of my life and never talk to me again." i say.
"really cause it looked like you were about to kiss me." he says snarkily.
"leave." i snap. he does as i say.
"you made a big deal about being cheated on and now you're over here kissing your exes?" blake asks frustrated.
"he was coming onto me i swear. if you had been in here moments before you would have known i was practically screaming at the top of my lungs begging him to go away." i say on the verge of tears.
"whatever. i'm going home. we'll talk about this later. i don't want to say something i'll regret later." he grabs his wallet and keys and leaves. i sink onto the couch and start crying. after about twenty minutes i collect my things and go. i see kendall exiting the dressing room. she notices me and runs up to me.
"kendall i'm so sorry. that was a shit show." i say sighing.
"it's not your fault. he's a dick. i'm breaking up with him." she says as she offers a soft smile.
"well i got to go fix my own problems. again i'm sorry." i say as i walk away. at least she's on my side. i uber back to  blake's house and walk through the door. bff/n is sitting on the couch.
"where is he?" i ask.
"bedroom. he seemed pretty mad. you might want to give him a few minutes." she says. i ignore her advice and walk into our room.
"hey." i say creaking the door open. he's under the covers and groans into his pillow. "blake i mean it there was nothing happening." i say sitting next to him in the bed. he rolls over to face me. he looks defeated.
"you swear?" he asks.
"yes. blake, i love you and only you." i say as i give him a quick kiss. he smiles.
"ok i'll stop being grumpy." he sits up and hugs me. we both lay back down tangled in each other's arms and fall asleep for a nap. that nap was quickly interrupted when my phone starts buzzing.

harry: meet me at the book store on the corner of 16th street at 8. we need to talk.

y/n: about what? also thought you deleted my number.

harry: y/n, please.

y/n: fine but if you pull any funny business like you tried after the show, i'm leaving. also blake is coming with me.

harry: fine whatever but i want to talk in private.

y/n: fine.

i tell blake that we have to go to the book store to meet harry. he's skeptical but he is glad i told him. i even showed him the texts. we continue our nap and at around 5:30 we start getting ready. i take a shower and make blake and i paninis. once he's showered it's 6:30. we eat and get ready and then it's 7:30. the book store is pretty far so we leave. we pull into the parking lot and blake looks around for some books to read together. i see harry waiting in the little cafe that's apart of the book store. he's scrolling on his phone. i sit in the chair across from him at a small table.
"what do you want." i ask annoyed.
"kendall broke up with me." he sighs.
"as she should." i reply.
"look y/n you can't be mad at me forever." he says.
"uh, yea i can. what did you want." i snap.
"i still really like you. i will fight blake for you." he says taking my hand.
"harry stop." my eyes tear up.
"what's wrong." he asks. i run to the bathroom. a few moments later i hear a knock and harry's voice.
"y/n, i know you're in there." he says.
"stop." i reply trying not to cry. he somehow picks the lock to the single stall bathroom. once he gets in, he locks the door behind him.
"letting you slip away was the worst mistake of my life." he says as he steps towards me. i look into his eyes. he thinks about what to say next. as he is about to speak, i connect our lips. he tenses up but slowly relaxes. the kiss deepens. he lifts me up and i wrap my legs around his waist. as he comes up for air, he says
"you don't know how long i've been dreaming of this." he kisses me again. our intimate moment interrupted by a knock on the door.
"occupied." i say laughing.
"y/n?" its blake voice.
"shit." harry mumbles as he sets me down. he pulls out a tampon from his pocket and winks at me. i look at him confused. harry opens the door.
"sorry mate, she rushed to the bathroom and texted me she needed a tampon. kendall always makes me have one just in case she forgets it. but for obvious reasons she doesn't need it anymore and i forgot it in my coat. very convenient for this situation." harry says as he winks at me again.
"yea thank you." i say grabbing the tampon.
"yea ok." blake says sarcastically. "y/n, are you ready?" he asks.
"yep. goodbye harry." i nod and walk out of the bathroom.
"see you around." he says with his stupid grin.

harry styles x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें