4

harry finished the concert and it was unbelievable. some security guards walk me and bff/n to a little room that had a mini fridge and some snacks and he told us we were welcome to anything and that harry had a post concert meet and greet and would be ready for us in an hour or two.
"bruh 2 hours?" bff/n sighed once the guard left.
"dude you're also going to get to talk to him silly!" i said.
"i know haha. i still can't believe you got to sing with him!" she said.
"i know! i think i'm still in shock! time to dig into these goodies!!" i open a bad of cheezits and eat. we both go on our phones for the time to go by. and hour and a half later we hear a knock on the door.
"hello loves it's harry. may i come in?" he said in a sweet english accent.
"yes!" bff/n said. the door creaks open and it is the man himself.
"you're seriously incredible! have you thought about signing with a record company? you have some mad talent that needs to be out there! i'm quite lucky, in fact, everyone who was here tonight was lucky to hear you!" he said
"aw you're too sweet!" i said blushing. "my stage freight has controlled my whole dream of wanting to be a performer so i'm just letting it go."  i said sitting back onto the couch.
"well that's a shame. maybe if we sang together a couple more times you'd be less scared?" he said sitting next to me.
"next time?" i replied.
"yea why not? there's loads of space on our tour bus you could even bring, uh sorry what's your name again?" he looks over at bff/n.
"oh i'm bff/n" she said blushing.
"well nice to formally meet you. you could come along as well as y/n if you'd like."
"i would love to!" bff/n said.
"yea i would love to too, well if my schedule allows. i play travel soccer." i said.
"ahhh fantastic! i love football, even though i'm not the best. well if i could have your number so you could let me know that would be amazing." he said giving me his phone with the contact app open.
"ok!" i said typing my name and number. he shoots me a text saying:

"hi this is harry!"
i reply
"hi this is y/n!"

he giggles at his phone.
"well please don't give out my number. i don't want to change it!" he said standing up.
"no worries!" i reply.
"alright darling text me your schedule and we can try and work around it." he said heading out the door.
"bye harry!" i said.
"see you later y/n." he said as he shut the door. i plop back on the couch and bff/n pokes me singing
"he likey likes you" in a high pitch annoying voice.
"oh shut it. it was a 5 minute conversation." i get my phone and my purse and we leave the arena back to my apartment. i look at my phone once we get back and there's a text from harry.

harry: maybe instead of texting me your schedule we could talk about it over a dinner and plan what's going to happen. maybe get takeout or something?

y/n: i would love to. when?

harry: tomorrow at 8pm ok?

y/n: perfect. there's a delicious taco place by my apartment if you'd like to come here.

harry: yummy i love tacos. it's a deal. send me your address and i'll see you tomorrow night.

you send him your address and can't believe you just had a casual conversation with a big celebrity. this feels like a dream.

a/n
hey guys looks like i wasn't too tired from my run lol. i might even post another one tonight 🙈. hope u enjoy so far. place leave a star or something!