27

a/n
hi hi. sorry for short chapter and slow updates. i'll try to pre write a little but i'm very busy.

harry's pov:
i decide to call y/n. i look down at my phone and see her contact picture. i hit the call button. the phone rings twice as kendall enters the room crying.
"harry!" she screams as the phone is still ringing.
"what's up?" i reply concerned.
"i'm pregnant!" she exclaims.
"hello?" says a groggy voice through the phone. i forgot about the 7 hour time difference.
"hi y/n i need to call back." i say.
"but harry you called m-" y/n replies as i hang up.
"you're what?" i ask kendall standing up.
"i'm pregnant with your baby" she says screaming/sobbing into my chest. my eyes are wide and i don't know what to say. we've always been careful and oh my god what will the media think when they find out we've only been together a short while? what will my mom think?

y/n's pov:
"who was that?" blake asks.
"harry." i say rolling my eyes. i look a the time and it's 6 in the morning. "i'm going on a run." i say climbing out of bed.
"this early?" he asks.
"yea, i'll get some coffee. got to get rid of this jet lag somehow." i reply. i give a soft smile and change into shorts and an athletic tank top. i throw my hair up and walk out the door. getting a call from harry kind of shook me up. i got over him a while ago but something about seeing his name pop up on my screen gave me butterflies. my running pace gets faster and faster when i run into someone who was turning out of an alleyway.
"oh my gosh i'm sorry." i say.
"hey you're y/n!" he says smiling.
"uh yea?" i reply.
"sorry, i'm matt." he says stretching out his hand. "i'm a big fan. i've been subscribed to your cover channel for a long time and when i saw you had an album coming i was so excited!" he says.
"oh wow! thank you!" i say with a huge grin.
"can i get a picture?" he asks.
"yes!" i say back. he pulls out his phone and we take a selfie.
"thank you so much!" he says.
"of course! sorry about bumping into you." i say.
"no worries! bye!" he says walking away. wow. my first fan interaction that was for me not harry. it made my heart do a happy dance. i continue my run and get blake and i some coffee and some pastries. i call an uber for the way back so his coffee would be hot.
"hey! guess what happened?" i half yell half speak as i walk through the door.
"what?" he says walking through the bedroom door shirtless. he's running his fingers through his hair trying to make it look less messy.
"i got asked for a picture! not because of harry or anything. he is subscribed to my youtube channel!"
"aw thanks great." he says walking over and giving me a kiss on my forehead.
"i know! it was super cool." i say handing him his coffee and pastry.
"thanks babe." he says. my cheeks get red. "wanna go to dinner tonight?" he asks.
"like a date?" i reply.
"like a date." he says smiling.
"hmm, i don't know i have plans." i say frowning.
"really? what?" he says.
"oh some weird guy asked me to dinner. he's ugly and all but i don't wanna hurt his feelings." i say. blake's worried look from me declining his date turns back into a small.
"oh shut up!" he says
"i'm going to shower." i say as i walk to the bathroom.
"oh good idea. i smell too." he follows me. as i cross the doorframe into the bathroom i see him behind me smiling.
"in your wildest dreams." i say as i shut the door.
"you're a tease!" he says.

harry's pov:
kendall and i land in LAX. she can't keep any food down. i don't even want a baby right now. she told me she was on birth control! we get to her mansion in california and she goes straight to her bed. i go to the couch and sink my head in my hands. i remember i tried to call y/n earlier. it's about 5pm in california so hopefully she's not in bed yet. i wonder if she would pick up. i dial her number.
"hello?" she says. she sounds like she's in a crowded area.
"y/n!" i say.
"what do you want?" she asks irritated.
"congrats on the album!" i reply.
"uh thanks? why are you calling me? i'm a little busy." she says.
"what are you doing?"
"i'm on a date why do you care?" she responds coldly.
"babe what's wrong?" says a faint male voice through the phone.
"who that?" i ask curiously.
"blake." she says.
"and who is that." she takes a moment to answer.
"my boyfriend."
"oh." i reply.
"yea. i got to go." she says.
"ok, bye." i hang up the phone. that was embarrassing. i shouldn't have called her. my head hurts and i feel like i could be the one throwing up.