50

after the show, we all meet back at Harry's house. we were going to go out to a restaurant but decided against it because we knew they'd get swarmed by fans. harry and i arrive at the house first and shortly after, the rest of the boys do too.
"that was amazing!" liam says as he walks through the door. the rest of the boys follow.
"how long have you guys been planning that?" i ask.
"well we always take about what if we came back as a band and it was spur of the moment to do it now." niall says.
"are you guys going to release new music or just tour?" i ask curiously.
"both." louis chimes in.
"so miss y/n," louis says walking over to me, "we've heard a lot about you." he continues.
"and?" i question.
"our harold is in love!" niall screams hugging liam and fake crying. harrys cheeks turn red and he hold his head in his hands in embarrassment.
"ok guys." harry coughs. i walk over to him and give him a side hug. zayn, niall, liam, and louis all fight over sitting on the couch or on the floor. harry and i squeeze into a chair and we all just talk the whole night away. i wake up around 3am because my neck was in a weird position. everyone is asleep where they were sitting. i tip toe into the kitchen for some water when zayn pops out of the bathroom.
"oh hi." i say.
"sorry, did i wake you?" he asks groggily.
"no! just thirsty. want any water?" i ask offering him a glass. he says yes and i get him some. we sit at the island in the kitchen and talk.
"how's they convince you to come back?" i ask.
"new management." he replies.
"gotcha." i say.
"how do you like england so far?" he asks.
"it's beautiful!" i reply. "harrys family has been a blast. they're so welcoming." i continue.
"yea he was really nervous to have you meet them." he says.
"really?" i question.
"yea." he continues. "i've never seen him this happy!" he says. i smile a little. "alright well i'm going to go back to sleep. thanks for the water." he finishes.
"yep." i reply. i go and grab some blankets and put them over the boys and one for me and harry i sit back down next to him and fall back asleep.
I wake up in the morning and i can hear the laughter of all the boys. i'm the only one still asleep. i get up and see harry wearing an apron and he's flipping some pancakes.
"good morning sleepy head." he says.
"good morning." i walk over and give him a hug. he hugs back and i take a seat next to niall and liam.
"when's the next show?" i ask.
"i reckon it's next week, right harry?" liam asks for confirmation.
"yep." harry replies super focused on his pancake flipping.
"where?" i ask.
"australia" niall says.
"oh wow." i reply. harry sets a plate of pancakes in front of me. "thank you." i say giving him a kiss over the counter.
"chill on the pda!" niall screams. i laugh and roll my eyes. i eat my breakfast and get ready. i straighten my hair and put on a ribbed crop top and sweatpants. zayn and louis went to their hotel to get ready and liam and niall brought their stuff with them so they got ready at harrys house.
"ready to go on a proper tour of the lovely city?" harrys asks.
"absolutely!" i say.
"good." he says taking my hand. we wait for liam and niall in the living room. once they come out, we leave the house and make a four hour trek to london. we stop for food a couple of times but we finally get to the city. we visit windsor castle, walk around a small little town and by sunset, harry surprised us with a private cruise.
"haz, you've outdone yourself mate!" louis says patting him on the shoulder.
"wow! this is beautiful!" i say walking over to one of the windows on the cruise ship looking at the sunset. the boys all walk over to the window next to me. as zayn, louis, niall, and liam fight over who gets to get the biggest room on the ship, harry takes my hand and we wander to the deck of the boat.
"you like it?" he asks me.
"yes!" i say hugging him.
"good." he looks me in the eyes. he kneels down on one knee and my eyes get big and my jaw drops as i gasp. harry reaches for his shoe laces and starts tying them while trying to contain his laughter.
"not funny!" i say playfully slapping him. he stands back up.
"well now i know what your reaction will be when i actually do it." he says kissing my cheek.
"you're such a tease!" i say avoiding eye contact.
"aw is somebody mad at me?" he says trying to hold me in a hug.
"yes." i pout. he kisses me on my forehead and we continue looking at the sunset as he holds me close.