25

IMPORTANT
a/n:
hey guys so i know this is a harry x reader and i know in the last few chapters our precious harry has not been included but just stick with me a little while longer:)
also short chapter bc im very busy but i wanted to update! maybe another tonight if i have time but thank you guys for all the reads 🥰

"ok i just got off the phone with tim and he sent me our tickets over email. he put us on the same flight this time." blake says.
"ok cool. when is it." i ask.
"tomorrow. i thought we were staying a whole week but tim didn't know how fast this was going to take so he said we didn't have a reason to stay here any longer. he wants us back for promotional stuff." blake says.
"aw dang. i was excited to tour the city." i say sighing.
"yea me too. but we better get to bed because the flight is at 10am." blake says plugging his phone into the charger.
"ok" i slide into my sheets on the bed half expecting blake to come over. i slide all the way to the edge of the bed. i hear a creaking noise and realize he's in his bed.
"you can come over here if you want. i only sometimes bite." i say winking at him. his face gets red and he climbs into bed with me. i feel his ginormous arm grip around me.
"good night y/n"
"good night blake." i say. and just like that we were sound asleep.
i wake up to the sound of blake's phone playing put your records on but alvin and the chipmunks version. i giggle to myself and slide his arm off of my waist. i get out of bed and hit the stop button on the alarm. it's 6:30 and i decide to make him some breakfast because he so kindly made it yesterday. i make eggs and bacon and take a quick shower. i throw my hair into a messy pony tail and put on mom jeans and a tank top. i pack my things and then wake blake. it's now 7:15.
"good morning sleepy." i say lightly tapping him. he rolls over so he's facing me.
"good morning." he says smiling.
"i made you breakfast."
"aw you didn't have to do that." he says while sitting up.
"you did it yesterday so i am returning the favor." i say. "im already dressed so just take your time. we should probably leave in like 30-40 minutes."
"ok" he says getting up. ten minutes later he joins me at the table eating breakfast.
"tim has been blowing up my phone. i guess jacques was so excited about our shoot he made the team stay up all night to edit the photos. tim already has them back and the ones that they're still working on will be ready in two days. he said the ones they're working on is the album cover and a few others." blake says.
"wow. this is all moving so fast." i say.
"tim wants promotional stuff to start happening tomorrow." he looks up at me.
"ok!" i say. blake looks at his watch.
"it's 7:45 we should get going." he says.
"alright let me clean up my mess." i take our plates and throw them away. he goes and finishes packing and then we leave.
"our gate is over there." i point to a sign that has our gate number on it. a few minutes later we start boarding. blake's hand brushes against mine. i entwine my fingers with his and he squeezes my hand. we board the plane and take off. i put in earbuds and listen to all the songs on the album since tim sent me them back. i also scroll through the pictures he sent. they look really good. before i know it, we land in boston. we get our bags and head to my apartment.
"my best friend wants to meet you." i giggle.
"i'd love to meet her." he says smiling.
"ok let me call her." i dial bff/n and walk into my bedroom.
"he's in my apartment." i whisper over the phone.
"who?" she asks.
"blake! come over." i say.
"i'll be there in ten!"