11

the performance had started about an hour ago. falling is supposed to be performed next. when harry stops performing sunflower he's supposed to introduce me next. instead the song just skips. i look over at the stage manager and she looks at me and shrugs her shoulders. i assume they just switched up last minute. all of the sudden a couple hours go by and we don't sing falling. i go back to the dressing room. bgf/n is waiting for me in my dressing room.
"what was that all about?" he asks as i start to tear up.
"he saw your text and he got jealous." i say sniffling.
"well y/n, he has nothing to worry about! in fact, i'm even dating caroline!" i look at him with a big grin. he's had a crush on her for a long time. i give him a hug.
"i'm so happy for you!" i say still holding him.
"thanks." he says as he lets go.
"would you please talk to him?" i ask. "he's not going to believe me."
"sure." he says. "look, i know we've always had a 'thing' but i'm happy where i am and i'm sure you're over the moon where you are. i still want to be friends but we need to stop the flirts" he says while nudging me and giggling.
"i'll stop when you stop" i say smiling back. he gives me one more hug and walks out of the dressing room.

bgf/n pov:
i walk out of the dressing room. i love y/n and i'm not actually dating caroline i just needed an excuse for her to tell harry so she can be happy. i go to harry's dressing room and i knock.
"come in" replies a rich english accent.
"hi harry." i say.
"what do you want?" he asks defensively.
"y/n told me what happened." i lean against the doorframe.
"yea? that you like her and that she just wants fame?" he says crossing his arms.
"harry i have a girlfriend." i say immediately.
"you what?" he says easing up a little.
"yes. so i don't know why you're being like this. what happened tonight was so unfair to y/n. she was super excited to perform WITH you. she freaking likes YOU." i say as i walk away shutting the door and leave the venue.

y/n pov:
i gather my belongings and get back on the tour bus. i take a shower and brush my teeth and hair and hop into my bed. the moment my head touches the pillow i'm out. about an hour later i hear bff/n crawl into bed along with harry walking down the hallway. he slightly taps me awake and asks to have a chat outside. i roll out of bed and follow him. we get outside.
"you've been a drama queen today." i say with my arms crossed across my chest. harry takes a deep breath as if he's about to say something and then shakes his head and grins.
"i'm sorry." he said opening his arms out for a hug. i look to the ground tapping my foot. i start smiling while keeping my head down.
"ok now you're being the drama queen." he walks over and picks me up. i start giggling and hug him back. he puts me down and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"i am really sorry for everything i said. i am the jealous kind"
"oh it's alright i was just excited to sing tonight." i reply.
"well i have a couple more shows this week and you will for sure get to sing ok?" he says while putting his arm across me.
"ok." i say putting my arm across him. we walk back onto the bus and go to bed.