Chapter 51: Milestone

Author's Note:

Enjoy :).

bobbiejelly

Falling Apart, Barely Breathing

I n Which Addison meets Meredith in a bar. Things spiral from there. This is the story about what might have happened after Meredith asks Derek to "Pick Me, Choose Me, Love Me" but before he decides to do anything about it, and after SHE decides to do something about it. MerAdd. Meddison. Set during "Bring the Pain'' GA. An Addison Montgomery/Meredith Grey - Grey's Anatomy Fanfiction. Written by bobbiejelly. NOW RATED E FOR EXPLICIT. You're welcome :)

Chapter 51: Milestone

When the movie credits start to roll, Meredith Grey moves her hands comfortingly over her girlfriend Addison Montgomery's shoulders to let her know that the scary parts are all over now.

"It's okay, Addison. The chainsaws are gone, you can't see them anymore," Meredith coos.

"Thank you, Meredith," Addison gathers the courage to open her eyes and look up again.

Meredith nuzzles Addison into her again, as the redhead recovers from the adrenaline rush, and Meredith offers her the rest of the remaining movie snacks.

Addison nods at her, and inhales all of them quickly.

"Hungry Spice?" Meredith teases.

"You have no idea, Sugar," Addison gulps down the rest of the vitamin water.

"Guess all the fear gives you the munchies?" Meredith giggles, as Addison finishes off the last of the popcorn.

It was still a good experience for both of them, though, and after Addison's had her fill, she brings Meredith's arms back around her until the movie credits have finished rolling.

"You okay, Spice?" Meredith coos, as Addison whimpers exaggeratedly.

"No more chainsaws?" Addison asks before opening up her eyes.

"No more chainsaws," says Meredith reassuringly.

"Great," Addison says, as she looks up at Meredith. Meredith's eyes are twinkling under the theater lights, and Addition feels as though she's falling deeper and deeper in love with her girlfriend.

Addison wants to say something, something meaningful, like "I want to spend the rest of my life with you," but she knows it's too early, so she doesn't, and instead she simply says, "Sugar, will you take me home?" ever so softly.

"Of course, Spice," Meredith soothes over her hair. "I can't wait," she smiles.

And then, Izzie and Cristina finally have to burst them out of their bubble.

"COME ON," they say to Meredith and Addison.

"Alright!" Addison says, as she gets up and brushes the popcorn off of her clothes, heading out of the theater.

Addison and Meredith walk out hand-in-hand, as do Izzie and Cristina.

"So who has the house, and who has the apartment tonight?" Meredith asks them.

"Izzie?" Cristina asks her, knowing her girlfriend will beam at the attention.

"Well, according to my sticker chart..." Izzie smiles. "It's Addison and Meredith's turn in the apartment, and we have the house," she offers.

"And George and Alex?" Addison asks them.

"Still camping," Cristina says.

"What is it with the boys and the woods," Meredith laughs.