Chapter 48: Collide

Author's Note 1:

Here's an update! Yes, it has been ages! I have returned!

bobbiejelly

Falling Apart, Barely Breathing

In Which Addison meets Meredith in a bar. Things spiral from there. This is the story about what might have happened after Meredith asks Derek to "Pick Me, Choose Me, Love Me" but before he decides to do anything about it, and after SHE decides to do something about it. MerAdd. Meddison. Set during "Bring the Pain'' GA. An Addison Montgomery/Meredith Grey - Grey's Anatomy Fanfiction. Written by bobbiejelly. NOW RATED E FOR EXPLICIT. You're welcome :)

Chapter 48: Collide

Moving can be hell, but less so when one has an amazing girlfriend to help you out with it.

Sunday morning arrives and Meredith Grey finds herself happily enveloped in Addison Montgomery, her girlfriend in Addison's hotel room.

Meredith wakes up first and she leans in and admires the way Addison smells like spice and brown sugar. She enjoys how Addison's arms wrap around her shoulders and back. She enjoys the feeling of Addison's even breathing.

Meredith sighs and decides she always wants to wake up to Addison Montgomery's warm embrace. Not to wake Addison, Meredith drifts off into a half-sleep again, daydreaming about their next milestone together.

Addison stirs not long after that, nuzzling into Meredith's head as she does, blinking her eyes awake softly and yawning as she comes to fully.

"Morning Sugar," says Addison softly.

"Morning Spice," replies Meredith.

"Sleep well?" Asks Addison.

"Always when I'm tangled up in you," says Meredith dreamily.

"I love having you safe in my arms," says Addison.

"As do I," says Meredith sweetly.

"Moving day today," says Addison.

"Yeah, and a movie with Cristina and Izzie!" Says Meredith.

"Yeah, I'm really excited for that," says Addison.

"I'm really glad you want to go on double-dates with my friends and I, I know you're an Attending and it's different, but I love how well you fit in with the intern crew, y'know?" Says Meredith.

"I think it's an honor to be accepted to be an honorary member of your MAGIC-al friends, you are all so special, and you care for each other, and I love that for you," says Addison.

"Have you texted Callie and Bailey at all this weekend? I don't want to pressure you, or control you in any way, it's your choice always... What I mean by that, is just that Callie's new and she seems like she could use a friend as I said. And Bailey's been a friend of yours. And I think they sort of seem to want to be your friend, too. And they'd be lucky to have you in their circle," says Meredith.

"Oh, thanks for being so cool about that, Sugar. I'll text them now, I guess I got caught up in... Kissing you... And having a lotta orgasms I forgot," says Addison sheepishly.

"Well, I'm glad your orgasms were so memorable, huh, Spice," says Meredith sweetly to her girlfriend.

"Yeah, they were, are, can we kiss some more?" Asks Addison lustfully.

"I love how insatiable you are," Meredith smiles.

"Only for you, Sugar," says Addison. "I'm insatiable for you..." Addison says as she moves to straddle Meredith.