Chapter 49: Glitter

Author's Note:

This fic is not abandoned, just a slow WIP :).

bobbiejelly

Falling Apart, Barely Breathing

In Which Addison meets Meredith in a bar. Things spiral from there. This is the story about what might have happened after Meredith asks Derek to "Pick Me, Choose Me, Love Me" but before he decides to do anything about it, and after SHE decides to do something about it. MerAdd. Meddison. Set during "Bring the Pain'' GA. An Addison Montgomery/Meredith Grey - Grey's Anatomy Fanfiction. Written by bobbiejelly. NOW RATED E FOR EXPLICIT. You're welcome :)

Chapter 49: Glitter

Heart of gold.

Meredith Grey and Addison Montgomery spend a lazy day making out on Addison's new bed in her and Cristina's apartment in between unboxing Addison's things.

"Whoa!" Says Meredith. "I didn't know you had clothes like this!" She says as she finds Addison's sweatpants.

"Oh, those are... Embarrassing..." Says Addison with a bit of a blush.

"Hey, everyone relaxes sometimes, even super-stylish attending physicians like you, Addison," says Meredith sweetly. "Plus, I think that these look really sexy," Meredith adds with a bite of her lip.

This causes Addison to groan out, and pull Meredith into another round of kissing all over again.

"Good to know that flattery gets me somewhere, hey Spice," Meredith teases.

Addison groans as she suckles lightly on Meredith's neck. "I guess so," Addison giggles.

"I'm not just saying that, you are really sexy even in sweatpants," says Meredith.

"Thanks, Sugar," says Addison. "They are really cozy. You can try them on if you want," she adds.

Meredith nods, and tries on Addison's clothing.

"Whoa, this fabric is amazing!" Says Meredith.

"It really is!" Says Addison. "Whoa, you look really hot in those," says Addison.

"Thanks," says Meredith a bit shyly.

"Come here," says Addison.

"Insatiable," Meredith giggles.

They end up tumbling against one another over one of the moving boxes, with Meredith on top of Addison's hip and continuing to make out like teenagers.

Meredith feels her mouth get a little swollen from the rough kisses, and Addison ends up flushed in her cheeks.

"More boxes?" Says Meredith. "Yeah, we might want to get through a few more boxes," Addison smiles.

The afternoon turns into early evening, and as if on cue, Cristina and Izzie are soon knocking on the front door.

"WE'RE HOME!" Says Izzie in a chipper voice.

"IF YOU TWO ARE NAKED PLEASE GET DRESSED NOW!" Says Cristina bluntly.

"HEY!" Says Izzie to Cristina teasingly.

"I DON'T WANNA SEE MY BEST FRIEND BANGING MY BOSS!" Says Cristina.

"POINT TAKEN!" Says Izzie.

Addison slides off from on top of Meredith and goes to answer the door.

"We were fully dressed the whole time," Addison says to Cristina and Izzie.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight," says Cristina suspiciously.