Chapter 35: I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked

Author's Note:

Thanks for the lovely fan mail on yesterday's optimistic chapter. It's always nice to get some love, and today has been full of lots of all that.

Shoutout to "IllegalKittens" on Ao3 who has started reading this and commenting on every single chapter with very insightful remarks! And yes, the line about 'Only Montgomery' is yours, here. You'll know when you get there, it's yours from the comments.

Shoutout to Kristin_Aubrie who is the latest sole commenter on Ao3 for the past few chapters and it makes my day, every day, and keeps up my confidence!

And to the person who reviewed on Fanfiction and said they were done with this because it's a lot of missed opportunities already, umm, goodbye I guess, and you might not see this at all, but here I go. Thanks for reading the first part, and if you decide not to go on I can respect that! I won't chase on after you and beg you to keep reading. If you do decide to continue; then that's up to you.

Thanks for all the stars on Wattpad my friends :D, and thanks for the kudos on Ao3 and the favs on Fanfiction. Either way, the acknowledgment really goes a long way!

Glad to see there are some devout fans who read this as soon as it happens. You are my #1's and you make this all happen. To those of you reading at any point, I do go back and back-edit quite frequently, so if you're reading this in April/May 2020 you might be reading one version, but if you go back and re-read it later, you might find a more polished less typo-riddled beast.

But alas, here's Chapter 35 for you all. It is also rated E for Explicit, take from that what you will.

Apologies in advance for my leaning on the fourth wall humor, and references to real lives.

bobbiejelly

PREVIOUSLY ON "FALLING APART, BARELY BREATHING":

"Mer, Meredif, Meredith, MEREDITH, MEREDITH GREY!"

Addison doesn't even wake up as she shouts this to high heavens in the goddamned on-call room inside of her sleep and inside of her dream but pouring out loud in the real world.

She's dreaming a little dream of Meredith, and Meredith Grey from her upper bunk bed has been watching her through the whole time.

Meredith feels she has a million happy tears swell up in her eyes as she hears this.

She hears Addison's unconscious confession to her, that SHE is the one that Addison wants.

And to hell on high water be damned if there was anyone else in her life tempting her.

Because Addison, as she orgasmed, as she came with everything she had in her slumber...

Addison had called out to HER, Addison had called out FOR HER.

Addison had called out every iteration of her name and her nicknames for HER, for Meredith Grey.

END OF FLASHBACK SEQUENCE.

Falling Apart, Barely Breathing

In Which Addison meets Meredith in a bar. Things spiral from there. This is the story about what might have happened after Meredith asks Derek to "Pick Me, Choose Me, Love Me" but before he decides to do anything about it, and after SHE decides to do something about it. MerAdd. Meddison. Set during "Bring the Pain" GA. An Addison Montgomery/Meredith Grey - Grey's Anatomy Fanfiction. Written by bobbiejelly. NOW RATED E FOR EXPLICIT. You're welcome :)