4 9 | J U L I E T

Waking snuggled up next to Abeo the next morning, I was reminded of the previous night and the amazing sex. For an almost seventeen-year old he was quite sexually experienced. I hadn't planned on sleeping with him after the first time ended in me learning that he was still with Boonsri at that time but now it was different. He was single so he wasn't cheating on anyone so it was okay with me now, plus he was a great shag.

Getting out of the bed, I gather my clothes only to notice that he had tore through my top last night in our haste to get each other out of our clothes. Groaning, I bundled up the clothes and threw at his still sleeping face. He woke up with a start, little disoriented as he took a few moments to make sense of the situation. His eyes landed on me, hands folded over my chest and standing fully naked in his bedroom.

"Wow, what a sight to wake up to," he said, whistling.

"Get me some clothes. I can't wear these," I said.

"Where am I supposed to get it from?"

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. "Is there literally no other female in this house you could borrow clothes from?"

"Yeah, there is. My sister but she does not live here but I think we might have some of her clothes," he said, scratching at his head. Clearly he wasn't the brightest in the morning.

"Well then go get it," I prodded.

He lazily smiled, still making no move to get out of bed. "I don't really want you wearing anything."

"Yeah? Well the thing is I'm not in the mood to parade naked around town."

"Why are you in such a hurry to leave? Just like before, once it's morning you're off like a shot."

"What do you want me to do?"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me down on the bed. "Stay. I want to cuddle. And we can have morning sex!"

I went to refuse but the words were swallowed by a moan as he pulled me under him and I felt his breath in between my legs at which point I didn't want to say no.

Half an hour later after plenty of cuddles and sex to satisfy us both, I dragged him out of bed and forced him into his clothes so that he can go get me his sister's clothes. He returned shortly after with a cute top and jeans.

I nodded approvingly and went to clean up and change.

"You'll have to drive me to school," I said once I was ready. I hadn't used the bike yesterday because he had insisted that he'd pick me up in his car and I didn't see any reason to object.

He came up behind me, putting his hands around my waist and turning me to face him. "Happy to do that," he replied, giving me a long lingering kiss on the lips.

Due to our interest being solely in his bedroom last night, I had failed to notice the beauty of his home. It was a big house which reminded me of my own home. Of course it was bigger than this but it gave me a sense of familiarity.

"Where are you parents?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Think my dad left for a business trip a few days ago. My mom probably tagged along," he said bitterly.

"What does your dad do?" I asked out of curiosity.

"He owns a boiler factory. We make boilers. My grandfather started the business and my dad flourished it."

"Boilers. Cool. Was it your dad's dream to carry on the family business?" I asked, remembering my childhood frenemy Ethan Evans who was also expected to take over his father's business in a couple of years. I wondered what his reaction was to me running away. He was probably even more jealous of me. He had always been because the things I wanted, I made it happen and he was too scared to disobey the rules, too scared to step out of line, to do something thrilling for once. He was fucking boring and he knew it. It was always work and studies for him. It was like he lived to do just that.