3 1 | J U L I E T

Frida was the most inexperienced girl I'd ever met when it came to dressing up and makeup. I was all for natural beauty but there is this joy I get when I do my makeup. I loved dressing up and experimenting with everything.

It had to do with how I was brought up while constantly being in the spotlight because of which I was required to be presentable.

Frida thought I was overdoing things when I sat her down and began doing her makeup but I told her to shut up because I knew exactly what I was doing.

The end result was worth it. Frida was about to burst into tears because she had never looked so different before, of course it was good kind of different because I did her makeup and anything I did with my hands wasn't less of an art.

As Eli had predicted, we did require a few hours to get ready. This was the part I enjoyed before a good party. Today I was going to look the best and no boy was going to be able to take his eyes off of me, not until unless a girl herself forces their head away from my direction.

I slipped into my dress after I was done with my makeup. It was simple black dress which exposed my sexy thigh and cleavage but was held together with chains.

Eli's mouth dropped when he took us in. He was going to drive us to Nia's place.

I waited to hear him compliment me but much to my dismay he said, "Frida, you look perfect!"

Now I didn't think that Frida didn't look good or anything but I definitely thought that the first compliment should belong to me.

Frida blushed. "Am I looking weird?"

"Are you kidding me? You're looking very beautiful. Well, you always do but today you're especially radiant and you look happy." If there was a human face in the world who could be the embodiment of the heart eyes emoji, then that would be Eli...looking at Frida.

"I am. Juliet did everything and I'm so thankful to her."

"It's nothing." I dismissed. Frida's dad came out, gushing at the numerous photos he took of us. He was so happy. Behind him, her mother also was all smiles. They were so surprised that I turned Frida into how she was looking right now. By their reaction I knew that Julia was even more inexperienced in this stuff but that was okay because there was nothing wrong with that.

"Hello, I'm here as well, Eli. You didn't even look at me." I waved my hand to get his attention. Jesus, when did I have to do anything to get a boy's attention.

He waved me off. "I've seen you look even better in pictures."

"Did you search me up or something?"

Realizing his slip-up, he quickly tried to salvage the situation. "N-no, that's not what I meant."

But that was enough for me. A smug smile blossomed on my face as I watched him get flustered.

"We should leave now." He said hurriedly and Frida and I got into the car.

Nia's house was bigger than Eli's or Frida's. When we got there the party had already started and there were a lot of cars in her driveway.

I could see that my two companions felt out of place and uncomfortable here.

"Hey, don't worry. There's nothing here to be so intimidated about." I said softly. Although I wouldn't know how it felt to be excluded or feeling like you don't belong, I still tried my best to make them loosen up.

"Thanks." Frida said meaningfully.

"Yeah, nothing but just a bunch of people who aren't really fond of us." Eli said. "Oh God, I really hope I don't run into Maira and her four stupid blind followers."