Servamp and Sofia the First; their Morals

You know, this week may end up being one of the most emotional weeks of my life. I don't know why, but I've been exposed to a lot of emotional stuff, and it just... it just hits me, just how long I have to live. 

Getting into Servamp, I found myself relating hard in the anime, but the manga just made me ready to choke in my tears. It gives us a lot of morals and lessons I think are very useful in life. 

Then, we have Sofia the First: Forever Royal. 

I won't lie. I didn't watch it, but a few weeks back, I had listened to one of the episode tracks, and it just stuck to me. The lyrics were so deep. You might actually know it; it's On Your/My Own. 

Watching this and reading the synopsis just made me realize just how lucky I am. 

It made me realize that deep down, we all have fears. But courage, bravery, is standing up to it despite those fears. 

I realised it when I saw the moral for the episode;

Moral: The people you love and who count on you are worth any risk or sacrifice on your part.

Well, it's based on what the fans think, but I agree with it. 

Something we never realize is how much we need other people. Sometimes, we make it sound like we don't care, but inside, we want others to love us. 

No one wants, or deserves to be alone.

I learnt that after my friends went back to the fictional realm. 

Today, I've realised that I'm a brat. I'm nothing compared to them who had to deal with me, and they know that. 

Despite that, they still love me. They still care for me. 

And so do my family and friends. All they do... it's because they love me.

Accepting the painful words is hard. No one wants to be criticized. 

But the criticism will help us. We just gotta take it to heart and use it as a motivation to move forward. 

It will not be easy. Yet, doing the right thing, even when no one is watching, integrity, is what makes the world a bit better. Integrity everyday, in the end, will make the world better. 

Today is Children's Day, so this is my message for all parents; give your kids love. 

I'm thankful for all the love I've been given in my life, and I promise I will make it work out. 

Change is never easy, but it can be done.