Tagged, Part 3

SugarRushMunchy tagged me.

1

1. My Favourite characters are usually the ones who are rarely understood and less liked, namely because I can relate to them.

2. I like playing mystery games, and games that stimulate me. I'm a riddle-lover as well.

3. I enjoy writing inspiring stories, but don't like reading such things. XD

4. I have a lot of ideas, but am too lazy to expand at times.

5. My Roleplays tend to be controlling, but if you tell me, I promise you I will stop.

6. I still take naps in the afternoon if I can.

7. I tend to make dark pasts filled with.... Erm less than PG-13 stuff, so yeah, it may seem strange, but I made them when I was a kid, and I was crazier and less sane than before.

8. Truth be told, the SRS in my stories are loco because of fractured pasts and... Less than correct actions.

9. I'm kind of loony. More than normal. I'm actually insane xD. Sorry if my opinions offend you at times.

10. I love helping others, and thus I usually hurt others.

Anyway, I have no jokes, erm.... So I will give you a quote.

The wounded are wiser than the normal people.

For the spoiler... (Smirks)

"####, don't do it! Please!"

Dead eyes, ever so unlike him, stared back. A deranged laugh exited his throat as his feet neared the edge.

"Why shouldn't I? The world doesn't need me anymore. All I feel is pain."

"That's not true!"

"Is it?"

The only thought ##### ##### could think of, frightened as he was, as scared as a deer caught in headlights, was to stop him.

And another:

"I'm #### #######. Nice to meet you."

A smile appeared on the other's face.

"Nice to meet you #######. I'm ###### #######."

"Likewise. Did you just move here?"

"Yes."

"Ah I see."

"But well..." His eyes grew glassy. "I'm alone here. I lost my parents at a young age, and my sister and I had to move here."

"Your sister?"

"Yeah. Her name is ###### ######. I should introduce you to her sometime."

"Sounds fun!"

If only he knew...

Welp, the second one is a new one, but I really like it. That's all for now, so see ya!

kwhel22

Quartz_Lee

OcarinaDude13

Minecraftkunoichi

The_Lovely_Enigma

The_Lovely_Starlight