Is this really goodbye?

I think all of you know the fiasco that happened a few months back. The one involving a story I wrote for Demonfire_Dagger.

Well, if you're new to the account, then Congrats. You don't wanna know what happened. I personally don't ever want to go through that again, especially with a very close friend of mine.

But I feel the need to address this now, only a few months after.

First of all, it was a request. I have my own rules about things, and it wasn't one that breached it. I can assure you of that.

However, it only served to wound one of my closest friends on Wattpad. Whenever I had an idea, I would tell her and see what she felt about it.

We opened up to each other.

We were friends...

In fact, I still love her, even when she's angry, refusing to talk to me.

However, that day, I made tons of mistakes.

I want to say to her that I understand. You were angry and sad. You weren't thinking straight. I can tell what kind of chaos might surface in your heart.

So, I forgive you.

You were an amazing friend, super-un-stable. Even though it didn't last long, it was one of my best memories. And I will treasure it to the ends of the Earth, no matter what.

If you somehow find this letter, I want to say I love you.

Maybe some day, we can reconcile. Someday, you'll see that love has no boundaries. I believe in that. I want to hope.

But for now, I'll wait. I will wait until I have to go for you.

You're my friend, super-un-stable.

Never forget that.

I will always remember you.

Peace out, Ficmata