D-8

After yesterday's gathering. The couple just decided to stay at home since everything is already done, and perfectly ready.

Jungkook went to the kitchen to cook something for lunch when Chaeyoung went down with a shy face as she hung her head low. He look at her confused so he asked.

"Is something wrong?" Jungkook leaned at the counter where he can see Chaeyoung sitting straight from the dining area.

"Did I do something that you didn't like?" he looks worried not knowing the reason why is Chaeyoung acting shy.

"Hey?" That caught her, she look at him in the face but not in the eyes.

Jungkook was disappointed, so he gather himself up to speak up.

"Look at me in the eyes, Park Chaeyoung." and because of that Chaeyoung look at him nervously.

"W-What?" she dumbly muttered.

"I said, what's wrong?" she is surprised at the new Jungkook that she just witnessed right now. She is used to the bully Jungkook but she never knew Jungkook would be this serious-serious.

His voice was low but powerful. She don't know what to say. She is amazed and at the same time admiring the new bossy type Jungkook. He doesn't look the same playful and sweet Jungkook that he is always to her, now he looks more like a husband material with his bossy gaze and calm stare.

"So-Sorry, I was just thinking bout...." she stopped and look back to him only seeing the same serious calm face staring straight at her soul.

She gulped at how dangerously sexy he looks with that floral apron, slightly sweaty forehead as he holds a spoon.

"I-I just wanna say sorry for what d-dad said last night and..." she stopped when she noticed Jungkook is already giggling at her. "W-Why are you laughing?"

"Why are you being sorry?" Jungkook giggled. He stood up straight and crossed his arms looking straight to her.

You can tell that Chaeyoung is already melting just by his stare and the way his bisep muscles almost popped out from his plain white shirt.

"Are you scared to see the little version of ourselves?" Jungkook asked looking at her directly in the eyes.

Her cheeks is already burning just by opening up this kind of topic, which she clearly regretted opening.

"I-I'm not..." she denied, but deep inside thinking how many things will happen before seeing that small version of themselves that he is talking to.

-------------

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!!!

Hey guysssssss!!!! I just came here to say, be careful, you are worth it, you are beautiful, someone loves you, I LOVE YOU.

LOVE YOURSELF BEFORE LOVING OTHERS.

RESPECT YOUR PARENTS. Don't you ever tell yourself that you are worthless, because God created you and it is very worth it.

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIEND

VOTE 🎖

COMMENT 📝

DON'T FORGET TO

FOLLOW ME 👤