•Memories•

"Jungkook-ah" Taehyung knocked on Jungkook's door.

He knocked twice until the door knob twisted open.

Jungkook appears as the door open. He gave the guys a small smile not wanting to look weak. He wiped his face clear.

"We wanted to help" Taehyung gave him a worried smile.

"Help me from what?" He asked pretending that he's okay and not in the need for help. He doesn't want to look like a loser infront of his hyungs.

"We want to help you with Chaeyoung" Jimin added, Jungkook smirked.

"Thanks hyung but I don't think she'll accept my apology." He chuckled sadly and was about to close the door, but then Taehyung quickly put his feet to block it.

"We called for help" Taehyung said holding the door open, Jungkook looks at them confused.

Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo appeared behind Jimin surprising him. His smile appeared seeing them united. He is happy and motivated because of what they are showing to him.

How could he ever thank them.

"Taehyung called and told us about the plan so I gathered some army to help" Jennie said referring to Lisa and Jisoo then smiles, Jungkook bowed thanking Jennie.

"How could I ever repay you guys" now he's face lit up, there's a hint of disappointment in his face as he felt so stupid for not thinking about planning for an apology.

He had much more motivation and courage to apologize to her because what his friends are showing.

"Tell me about the plan" from the moment he said that Taehyung already hoped that this will be a good and successful plan.

Taehyung told him about the surprise date and  how they will make Chaeyoung to buy their excuses and make her go to the location.

"This is suicide but I want to take the opportunity " Jungkook smiled thanking them for the good plan.

"But from the moment she arrives and sits in her chair you must tell her everything, how you feel and how you wished to be with her." Jimin said and Jungkook nodded.

"Thank you so much for your help" he almost got emotional seeing them infront of him smiling, they are the best bestfriends he ever had.

"Nah, if it's for Chaeyoung we would do anything" Lisa said shrugging her shoulders as she speaks.

"Honestly." Jisoo speaked, Jungkook gulped as he knew how Jisoo growled at him back at the cafe. "I am really mad at you" Her forehead wrinkled as her brows met. "But I know you didn't mean it." She said making Jungkook sigh in relief.

*CLAP*CLAP*

Taehyung clapped his hands twice getting everyone's attention.

"Shall we start?" Taehyung said as he make a cheerful hand expressions.

Everyone nodded and started to proceed to their work.

It has been 1hour since he went to his room and think of his mistakes. He didn't really expect Taehyung's intelligence to come up quickly as the problem just happened hours ago.

It's almost 5pm so they needed to make everything quick because he don't want this quarrel to last until morning. They all want this to end where everyone is happy and loving each other.