•Unexpected guest pt.2•

Tzuyu went back to her condominium unit shutting the door.

"What happened?" Jungyeon asked as she look at her angry face. "He's not expecting you?" She smirked.

"No!" She denied "I know he is expecting my presence and I know he misses me" she said and sat in the bed corner.

"But?" Jungyeon asks looking at her nails then back to her.

"There's just this girl." She said referring to Chaeyoung, her nose is smoking in anger.

"Is she pretty?" Jungyeon asks.

"Yes.... I mean no way!" She lied. The truth is as she saw Chaeyoung from a far, she was honestly star strucked at her beauty. Not until she knew that she is the girl Jungkook likes. "I'm more attractive than her" she said making Jungyeon shake her head.

"Then what's your plan?" Jungyeon asks looking at her curiously.

"I don't have one" she replied.

"Then make one"

"Why don't you just help me make one!" She finally said as she was boiling in anger.

"Nah-ah! I am not into your games" Jungyeon said as she stood up in the bed and was about to head out of the room, but then Tzuyu's bulb lit up.

"Jungyeon-ssi!" Jungyeon stopped and look at her "Ahm, nothing actually. I was gonna tell you that Jimin is with them, but I think you're not interested so not my problem"

"Jimin!" She squeals, Tzuyu nodded. She run back to the bed and look at her with sparkles in her eyes "How is he? Oh how I miss him so much" she said hugging herself imagining Jimin with her.

Tzuyu smirked as a plan went up in her head.   She is very desperate on winning Jungkook back. She is aware that she cheated on him in the first place but she is very desperate that she wants to kick her friend right now.

Chaeyoung's place

"Mrs.Park?" Jungkook knocks to the door waiting for an answer.

The door opens showing Chaeyoung's mother with a worried face painted all over her face.

"Good evening Mrs.Park" Jungkook gestured. "Is Chaeyoung home?" The lady dropped her shoulders.

"She is home, Jungkook. But she hasn't eat anything since this morning. I don't know what's happening to her. She is so happy the last few days, but now she locked herself in her room" Jungkook was shocked, worried and afraid, he don't know what to feel and what to do. He knew that this is all his fault. He is not even sure about what he did to make her lock herself.

He quickly went upstairs to Chaeyoung's room. He is nervous and at the same time afraid that Chaeyoung might never want to see him. He don't want that, he doesn't want her be mad at her.

He knocked and breathed.

No one answered.

He knocked again.

"Who's that?" Her soar voice echoed in his ear.

He breathes and calm himself.

"I-It's me Jungkook"

Silence.

"Sorry I can't talk to you right now, I'm not feeling well" she lied. But he can feel her sadness from the way she speaks.