•Wedding Plan: Marriage Classes•

"Hurry up Jeon Jungkook!" Chaeyoung rushed downstairs as they were already late at their class.

Jungkook's footsteps coming from upstairs echoed as he run downstairs. Jungkook stood infront of his fiancé, he looks at her with wide eyes and raised brows.

"How do I look?" Jungkook asked.

Chaeyoung adjusted his shirt and proudly smiles. They are a young couple.

As they walk inside the room, all eyes were on them. Everyone was looking so formal with their suit and tie, while Jungkook simply look good with his plane white shirt tucked intoe his black plants and a pair of timberland. Chaeyoung also wore the same. They are an absulote couple goals.

Someone walked into the room, which is the lecturer for the day. The young couple just ignored those jealous eyes that keeps on staring at the perfect but young couple, they look so good together by the way.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Song Hye Kyu (just correct me with the spelling)" she smiled widely looking at the pair of couples infront of her. "And I will be here to discuss about marriage." She placed herself closer to the listeners.

Jungkook was slightly busy on his phone which Chaeyoung quickly noticed.

"What are you doing?" Chaeyoung whispered as the person infront keeps on talking.

"Taehyung texted me." He said not knowing how Chaeyoung looks at him. When her turn to look at her, he just shyly smiled. "M-Maybe I'll just reply later." He stutters, Chaeyoung smiled.

"Thank you." She said politely.

To make sure Chaeyoung knows that Jungkook is listening what he did was to hold her hand with both of his hands, so she knows that he is not busy with other things. The couple listened carefully.

"Marriage is not just 'I will marry you because I want to.' 'I will marry you because you are my life' No!" She said as she makes faces infront making the couples laugh at her. "Marriage is about commitments, trust, patience, and etc." she said making the Jeon couple nod in agreement.

"I want to marry you because I know that you are for me." Jungkook said kissing her hands as he whispers to it.

Chaeyoung's heart was caressed by his sweetness.

"Like the couples back there!" The teacher pointed to Jungkook and Chaeyoung making the other couples look to their direction.

Jungkook was quick to stop what he is doing since the attention was on them but still holds her hands. Chaeyoung shyly smiled as she noticed Jungkook's expression.

"What is your name?" She asked the both of them.

"Jungkook and this is my fiancé Chaeyoung." Jungkook was quick to answer.

"How old are you, you look so young." The teacher said which makes Jungkook get slightly offended.

"Marriage doesn't define the age, when you know that you are ready and you both know what you are doing, numbers don't matter anymore." He frankly said to her, she was amused by his words.

"You got a point Jungkook-ssi." Sh agrees. Jungkook playfully winked pointing at the teacher as he was proud to himself.

"I'm proud of you." Chaeyoung whispered "Always." She added making Jungkook wrap his arms around he shoulders.

"That's what I was meaning to say earlier, Jungkook-ssi, thank you for the example." Jungkook bowed as the teacher mentioned.

An hour later, the class already ended.

"Chaeyoung-ssi can I talk to the both of you?" Mrs. Song called. "I just wanna say that I am so happy for the both of you." Mrs.Song said as she shakes the hand of the couple. "I got married at your age, unluckily it didn't last long" she sadly said "But I am hoping the best for the both of you, and take care of your relationship, I can really see that it is so precious." She said a she happily looked at the couple infront of her.

"Thank you so much for the advice Ms. Song." Chaeyoung bowed followed by Jungkook at her back still holding her hands. "Can I get you address Ms. Song, I would love to see you at our special day." Chaeyoung said, Jungkook placed himself beside Chaeyoung as she said those sentence.

He hold her by the waist.

Chaeyoung and Ms. Song exchange contacts and was happy to leave the room. Jungkook and Chaeyoung headed to a restaurant to talk about the wedding and stuff, and also to eat.

"I told Suzy to put some purple colors in the venue." Chaeyoung started to talk as Jungkook listens to her.

"When should we choose the ring?" Jungkook asked leaning at the table.

"Let's schedule it sooner." She said, Jungkook nodded.

"What about the bridal shower?"

"I don't think I would want that, I just want to see everyone before the wedding." Chaeyoung stated "What about you? What are you going to do one day before the wedding?" Chaeyoung asked and looks at Jungkook seriously.

"They said it's bad luck to see each other if the wedding will be the next day. Why don't we make a get together few days before the wedding?" Jungkook came up with an idea which Chaeyoung agrees.

"You're right, why don't we do it two days before the wedding." Chaeyoung said which they both agreed.

The food finally came. They thanked the waiter for serving them the food before they continue to their conversation.

"What about the honeymoon?"

Chaeyoung almost choked because of the sudden question. Jungkook chuckled at her expression.

Chaeyoung slowly put her spoon back to the plate and straighten herself.

"Honeymoon?" Chaeyoung said biting her inside cheeks. She pretends to think.

Jungkook just look at her, forcing not to laugh because of the awkwardness he knows she felt.

"Ohh! What about the anniversary gift that you gave to me. We can use it as our honeymoon trip." Chaeyoung said with a teasing smile as she wiggles her brows.

"That's a good idea." Jungkook followed by making a seductive stare to her "Away from home, where only you and me are there." He jokes making Chaeyoung blush.

She don't know how red she is making Jungkook slightly laugh at her tomato face. She awkwardly avoided his stare and continues to eat her food.

Jungkook loves to see her ridiculous, funny and sweet reactions. He just loves her so much that if God would allow he would want to look at her every second, minute, hour and day, or even for a lifetime. Their is just something about her that a man would absolutely get addicted to her.

The beauty, her hair, her smile, her personality and everything about her makes a man crave for her attention, and look who's lucky.

•••••••••••••••••

I didn't know online classes would be too busy and tight asf. But lovelies, I would want to apologize for the very long wait. Everyone is experiencing the new normal so I know you know what I am doing, everyone is busy and struggling.

So guys, please bare with me. Thank you for staying by my late ass side😭

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIEND

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO
FOLLOW ME 👤