•Wedding Plan: DECISIONS•

*Knock*Knock*

Chaeyoung rushed down the stairs as she heard a knock from the door. She fixed her robe before she could open the door.

"Jisoo unnie." She was surprised seeing Jisoo in her doorstep. Behind her was a girl dressed in her floral pink dress. She smiled to her.

"Hi I am Bae Suzy and I will be your wedding planner." Suzy introduces herself as she bowed to Chaeyoung.

"Oh, please come in." Chaeyoung opens the door widely for them to step inside. "I'll go get dressed real quick. And please feel at home." She quickly run back to the stairs to her room. She saw Jungkook already sitting in the bed facing his phone.

She put her hands to her waist and raised her brows to Jungkook who didn't noticed her standing looking at him.

"Are you just gonna sit there?" She said while her hands is still on her waist, Jungkook look at her and shrugged.

"What am I supposed to do?" He dumbly asked looking at her without a single clue.

"The wedding planner is downstairs." Jungkook was shocked as she mentioned about a wedding planner. He jumped out of their bed and quickly rushed to the bathroom.

"Don't go without me. I'll be quick." His voice echoed in the bathroom followed by the shower turned on.

Chaeyoung chuckled as she shakes her head. Jungkook must have forget about the wedding planner. Also, Chaeyoung didn't expect Jisoo to come early with her friend Suzy.

Jisoo was the one who introduced Suzy to Chaeyoung. She is an excellent planner as she is a famous person working with different celebrities in hollywood, she also caters different events and shows, she is also the planner who worked on Taeyang and Song-Song couples wedding.

A minute after, Jungkook and Chaeyoung went downstairs seeing Jisoo and Suzy already discussing about the good locations and venues for the wedding.

"So let's start." Suzy smiled at the couple as soon as they sit across them.

Suzy placed her papers, magazines and other stuffs in the table needed for the plan. She took a note and a pen and look to them.

"So how much budget do you have for this wedding?" Suzy starts. "Because in that way, we can adjust our contract on to which your budget suits our package, which includes the catering designs, the food, location and services." She look at them and waited for them to answer.

"Is the wedding gown included?" Jungkook asked making Chaeyoung look at him questionably. "Because I want her to choose her own boutique and gown for the wedding." He added, Chaeyoung smiled proudly to him.

Suzy nodded and smiles.

"To your question, this package doesn't include the gown, suits and etc. But we would love to suggest some good boutique for you to pick the gowns that you love." Suzy pointed to Chaeyoung who is carefully listening.

"I would love to do that." Chaeyoung nods in agree.

"How much do you think our budget will be?" Jungkook whispered to Chaeyoung.

"Can you tell us your most requested package?" Chaeyoung turns to ask Suzy who quickly took her papers for them to see.

"Here. This will cost you a 100 grand." Suzy handed them the detailed paper "That is our most requested package, I am sure you will not regret it." Suzy stated.