•Wedding Plan: THE PARENTS•

It was 6pm when both their parents came in the Park's house for a secret surprise gathering. The family were also surprised when ther saw both of the kids was doing fine and not even awkward or in a fight.

They were all confused until dinner came.

"We thought something happened to the both of you." Mrs. Park's voice echoed into the  dining area seeing both Chaeyoung and Jungkook together, holding hands.

"You both made us worried" Mrs. Jeon added holding to her chest looking at Chaeyoung and Jungkook worriedly.

"What happened? You told us Chaeyoung locked herself in her room?" Mrs. Park looked at Jungkook.

"Mom....."

"And Chaeyoung here told us that something happened to you." Mrs. Jeon said looking to Jungkook.

They are not blaming anyone, they are just worried something might have happened to the both of them.

"Mom, we wanted you here because....."

"Don't you know how we run here only to see you both doing fine..... I'm not saying that I want to see you guys in a bad condition but you lied to us." Mrs. Jeon said cutting Chaeyoung from speaking as she scolds them.

Both their father were just silent letting their wives speak.

"Mom, we need you here because......" Chaeyoung was once again cut off when her mother speaks interrupting her.

"And you even told Jungkook's mom that something happened to their son....."

They all went silent when Chaeyoung stands up from her seat stealing everyone's attention. They all look up to her shocked.

"WE ARE PLANNING FOR OUR WEDDING!" Chaeyoung speaked up.

Both their parents were speechless. They just have their eyes widened and jaw dropped.

"What?" Mr. Park speaked, Jungkook gulped after Chaeyoung's father sits straight looking up to her.

"We are getting married soon." Chaeyoung said answering her own father.

"Are you sure about this?" Mr. Jeon added looking up to Chaeyoung then to Jungkook, they don't look happy.

Jungkook look at him and nervously nods.

"Yes." Chaeyoung speaked confidently. "I'm sorry for lying to you. We only did that because we want to gather everyone here to announce our marriage soon." Chaeyoung said, Jungkook stood up beside her and holds her hand, basically telling her that he is on her side.

They all look at their intertwined hands.

"Marriage is like going into another level of relationship. Are you willing to take the responsibility of being a married coupl." Mr. Park said and Jungkook's dad nodded in agree.

"Are you sure that you are both ready to enter the world of marriage?" Jungkook and Chaeyoung looked at each other and smile.

"As long as we are together, we are willing to take those challenges and responsibilities together." Jungkook said making both family sides proudly nod.

"So?" Mr. Park said putting both his elbow in the table and look to them seriously. He looks scary. "Is their anything we can do to help you with the wedding?"

They both sighed in relief after hearing the questions. They hugged each other knowing that both their parents gave their approval for their wedding.

Seeing both parents smile proudly at their child makes them more confident for each other, knowing that they are always their to support their relationship and decisions makes them happy.

They only want to hear their approval and they promise to take care about the rest.

And as what both their father said, Marriage means stepping into another level of their relationship. There will be struggles, challenges, arguments and there will be a test of trust and they know that they are ready to face those responsibilities together to the world that they will soon be entering. MARRIAGE.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Short chapter.
Glad they approved.

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIEND

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO
FOLLOW ME 👤