•How I Ended Up Hating You•

Flashback a year ago

It was a year ago when Jungkook fell inlove with Tzuyu.

"How can I confess to her? I'm scared that she'll ignore me." Jungkook said hesitating about the plan Jimin made for Jungkook to confess his love to Tzuyu.

Jungkook is very nervous holding a rose, his hands is shaking.

"Jungkook, get yourself together. She will not ignore you I promise" Taehyung cheered up the shaking Jungkook infront of him. He throws the balloon away making it land to the other balloons scattering on the floor.

"Her friend texted me! She's coming" Jimin and Taehyung freaked out as he saw the text.

Taehyung is freaking out not knowing where to hide and run.

Jungkook is now feeling so nervous on what might happened. He admired Tzuyu the moment he saw her step inside the campus, he is so inlove with her.

From the moment Tzuyu stepped inside the court where they all set the plan. Jungkook is now looking at her.

She looks so surprised seeing the decorations and the table. Jungkook approached her as he gives the rose to her.

"What's this Jungkook?" Tzuyu asked surprised at the man infront of her.

"I wanted to tell you this for a long time." Jungkook told her everything, he told her what he feels towards her. Tzuyu slightly got flattered at his story.

Jungkook is a shy person when it comes to girls, so he tries to gather all of his courage to confess all of his feeling to her.

"Can I court you?" Jungkook said hoping she'd say yes.

"Why don't you ask me to be your girlfriend already?" Tzuyu whined and Jungkook chuckled at her cute response.

"I want to prove you how much I love you so I wanted to court you formally before I ask you to be my girlfriend" Jungkook explains.

"Okay" Tzuyu said straight to him. Jungkook looks at her confused but shocked at the same time. She doesn't look serious to her words.

"I can court you??" Jungkook exclaimed. He holds her hands.

"Yeah yeah. " Tzuyu rolled her eyes but then quickly smiles.

After the confession. Jungkook started to court her everyday. He always give her flowers and always go to her class to fetch her and bring her to her house. It took him 2 months to court her until he finally asks to be her boyfriend, Tzuyu said yes and he become so happy.

He became her boyfriend and her shoulder when she cries alot because of her dad.

They are now together for 5months and Tzuyu doesn't seem to care about their relationship and to him. She also make some excuses and sometimes she doesn't arrive to their dates.

Taehyung is already suspecting that Tzuyu is cheating on him but because Jungkook is so inlove with her he doesn't want to believe all of Taehyung's words and advice, they even had a slight argument about Tzuyu.

Until one day.

"I'll get you after class okay?" Jungkook smiled looking at her, she is busy looking at her phone "Babe?" Jungkook called which caught her attention.