•She's Jealous•

Jungkook knocked at the Park's House. He missed Chaeyoung so much even if they just enjoyed each other's hug last night at the concert yet he still misses her so much.

The door opened wide showing Alice holding a broom. She is cleaning the house.

"Kookie" she greeted showing a smile to the guy.

"Noona" he bowed 90 degrees, Alice bowed in response. "Is Chaeyoung awake already?"

"Nope, she's not." she shakes her head "But can you wake her up for me?" she asked, Jungkook smiled at her and quickly heads to the stairs.

Alice gives him a teasing look.

"Jungkook" she called Jungkook who is halfway to the stairs. "Just wake her up okay?" She repeated clearly. Jungkook giggled as he nodded to the girl.

Not a minute passed walking to the halls passing every room. He is now facing Chaeyoung's door and knocked twice.

"Five minutes unnie!" Chaeyoung weakly shouted with her morning voice which is clearly still in her covers laying.

Jungkook silently opens the door tiptoeing to her bed. He kneeled to look at the sleeping Chaeyoung. She look so peaceful and beautiful while sleeping. He caress her cheeks, he smiled remembering the reaction she had when he kissed her. She is so cute.

She moved a bit and slowly opens her eyes. As soon as she saw Jungkook, she quickly rolled from the other side of her bed with shocked expression.

"What are you doing here!" She was startled, she covered her bare face with her milky white hands. She felt ugly without makeup.

"Ouch!" Jungkook reacted as he touches his chest acting like he's hurt. "That hurts Chaeyoung" he pouted infront of her. Chaeyoung giggled at his expression.

"I mean, what are you doing here?" She sounds calm while she still have her hands at her face.

"I was told by your sister to wake you up"

"You should not have said yes" she formally inform him with her modest words.

"Why not? It's an honor to see my girlfriend open her eyes in the morning." he smirked and look at her with full of adoration. "You'll need to get used to it because someday you'll get to see this handsome face everytime you wake up." he forced himself not to smile at his own words. It sounds cheesy.

"What do you mean?" She looked confused.

"You'll be my wife soon Chaeyoung and you need to copy that in your head." he said to her, she giggled. "And why are you covering your face?" Jungkook looks at her, scanning.

"I'm not confident without my makeup" her voice is a bit low.

"Baby" she always feel flattered whenever he calls her that. He slowly climb to her bed taking her hands off from covering her face and look at her in the eyes. Her bared face was beautiful and astonishing as the sun hits her face.

"I look ugly so stop looking at me" she sounds mad. She avoided his stare and looked at nowhere.

"Who said that you're ugly?" Chaeyoung look at him with brows raised.