WEDDING DAY

Today is the day.

The sun has beautifully risen adoring the sea. The birds where happily chirping as the wind slowly caresses the trees. Today is actually a good day, to wake up and to get married.

Chaeyoung smiled looking at the sunrise from the hotel view. She took a quick sip to her pink dotted cup and slowly puts it back to the table.

"Seems like the world is with you today." Jennie came in wearing a robe as she just finished taking a shower. She joined Chaeyoung and was mesmerized by the view. "Wahh." she complimented.

They closed their eyes as the ocean air hits their beautiful face.

"What a view." Chaeyoung said as she keeps her smile in her face.

"I know." Jennie softly said.

The mood is set. It was peaceful, just the birds chirping, waves crashing, air blowing the trees, people taking a hike outside and.....

"Where is she!!" a loud noise can be heard in the bedroom.

"And there is our moment of silence...." Jennie sighed and chuckled.

"Park Chaeyoung~ah!!" Lisa said as she stopped at her spot with a pout. "Cchaeyoung~ahh" she repeated but now she us slowly taking a step closer to Chaeyoung with her arms wide open for a big tight hug.

"Uughh" Chaeyoung gasps as her strength has no match to the young girl.

"Should I call you Jeon Chaeyoung starting today?" she said in a cute pouty voice.

Chaeyoung looked to Jennie chuckling silently.

"Lisa, it's too early for the wedding." Jennie said pulling her off from Chaeyoung. "She's not officially a Jeon, so relax" Jennie said in a sassy way.

"Lalisa!" Jisoo came in. They all looked to her. "Why the hell are you stressing the bride so early." And she scolded her.

"Unnie, I'm not stressing her." Lisa said elbowing Jennie.

"I don't wanna get involved." Jennie whispered to Lisa.

"Right Chaeyoung?" she then turned to Chaeyoung who's someone that can cover her.

"She's okay unnie." Chaeyoung said, Lisa looked at her confused didn't know what she actually mean by it.

Jisoo quickly bought it. She then turned to Chaeyoung and smiles.

"So how is our bride to be?" Jisoo said. She went to her for a hug.

"I'm a bit nervous unnie, but I'll can do it. Hwaiting!" she said.

The girls cheered up.

In the boys room.

Jungkook grunted as he get a beautiful sleep last night. His body is in condition and his mind is finally at ease.

He stood up, picked up his shirt that is hanging on the chair and wear it. He looked at the view outside and was happy of what he saw. He fishes for his phone and takes a good picture of the view outside. He went to his Ig account and posted it with a caption

'It's a perfect day for a wedding'

As soon a he posted it, a huge number of people popped up to his notification sending greetings and congratulating him. He is happy.

"It's a good day huh." Taehyung slightly startled him for suddenly appearing beside him.

"Hyung...!" he said as he closes his eyes recovering for the small shock.