D-1

"Come here! Come here!" Lisa pulled Jennie up from her sleep to show her the smiling Chaeyoung.

Jennie rubbed her eyes to get a clear look ay the bride.

"I wonder what she's dreaming right now." Jennie said crossing her arms above her chest and smiles.

Seeing her being worried and almost crying last night tears her heart into pieces, but now seeing her beautiful smile just fades away her worries for the soon to be bride.

"I guess she's pregnant in her dreams." Lisa ridiculously commented.

"Pregnant? What the hell are you saying?" Jennie was close to scolding Lisa for her mouth behavior.

"I mean, won't you be happy to have kids." Lisa awkwardly smiled.

"To be honest. No." Jennie said. "But could you tell me what happened last night? Why the hell is she smiling over her ears, while last night she was close to panicking?" Jennie was so curios. Lisa couldn't help but to smile looking at the sleeping Chaeyoung.

Flashback Last night

Jennie is fast asleep while Jisoo is back to her house promising that she'll be back tomorrow.

Lisa and Chaeyoung were the only ones who are awake. Lisa is busy scrolling through her phone while Chaeyoung is busy writing her long wedding vows/speech. When suddenly her phone rings unexpectedly.

And that unexpected call is from Jungkook.

Chaeyoung quickly picks up her phone and run outside the room. Lisa smiled at how Chaeyoung reacts because of Jungkook.

"Love." was all she muttered under her breath and continues to scroll down.

"Kookie?" Chaeyoung said as soon as she hits the answer button.

"Awe how I miss those voice." Jungkook sighed.

"I miss you too." she smiled.

"What are you doing right now?" Jungkook asked, hoping she's not doing anything.

"Polishing something. What about you?"

"Polishing?" Jungkook sounds confused.

"Polishing my vows." she chuckled.

"Ohh, so you're almost done?" he asked again.

"Hmm" she hummed.

"You want to hang out for a few minutes?" Jungkook opens up his bottled water.

"Sure, where you at?"

The moment she answered, he quickly closed his bottle and throw it in the trash which is sitting beside where he is standing.

"I'll meet you up at your door."

"I'll wait." the moment they both hang up the call. Jungkook runs happily to her room floor which is the next floor to theirs.

It only took him a few minutes until he reached the floor. As soon as the door opened, he quickly steps out of the elevator and searches for her room number. He took a few more walks and there he saw her standing outside her door. She quickly saw him and flashed him a smile.

He runs to her and quickly picks her up from the ground and hugs her tight.

"I miss you." Jungkook said as he burried his face in her neck, he can smell her strawberry scent perfume which he misses the most.

"We just saw each other like 5 hours ago." Chaeyoung said hiding her pink tinted cheeks.

"Can you guys please go somewhere else far?" Lisa cuts in making them both look at her in surprise.

"How long have you been there?" Chaeyoung asked not expecting her sudden appearance.

"From the moment Jungkook lifts you up and hug you tightly." She said with her tired sleepy eyes.

"You look tired, you should rest." Jungkook said slightly embarrassed at what Lisa witnessed.

"Yea, and you look so clingy." Lisa faked a smile and looks at Lisa. "Here." she said and handed her the key to the door.

Chaeyoung looks at it, trying to figure out what to do with the keys.

"I'll lock the door, someone might barge in. Goodnight love birds." Lisa said and shuts the door. They can still hear her twisting the lock and her footsteps slowly fading out.

Chaeyoung and Jungkook ended up looking at each other. They smiled as they found Lisa cute.

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook said, he took off his jacket and wrapped it around her bare shoulders as she is just wearing a oversized sleeveless shirt.

"I'm not really hungry this time, you?"

"Me too. Let's sit by the beach for a while." Jungkook said.

Chaeyoung nodded.

end

"Ohhhh, so that's what happened?" Jennie said after hearing Lisa's story.

"Yeah and she ended up like that." Lisa smiled and pointed to Chaeyoung.

"Hey! Hey! What did I miss?" Jisoo cuts into the conversation. She just came back from home.

"A lot!" Jennie said, Jisoo looks at both the girls then to Chaeyoung.

"Really? What happened to her?" She pointed to the smiling sleeping Chaeyoung. "Dreamland?" she said still confused and out dated of all the happenings.

"It's a long-short story." Jennie said making it sound so interesting.

"And you will love to hear it." Lisa added adding more excitement to the story she just told Jennie.

__________________________

Soooo, next chapter would finally be the WEDDING DAY and I can't wait to write as long as I can to make it up to you guys and publish it as soon as I finish. But first, lemme just get some rest. Your author has not been feeling pretty well lately.

published: 12:16 am December 30, 2020.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEARRRRR KIM TAEHYUNG/V.

and After his birthday will be mine, DECEMBER 31st. ^_*

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIEND

VOTE 🎖

COMMENT 📝

DON'T FORGET TO

FOLLOW ME 👤