•Wedding Plan: PICTORIAL•

Jungkook and Chaeyoung is already the location and so does Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo supporting the couple.

"Chaeyoung" Suzy calls Chaeyoung who is talking to her fiancé "Sorry, but I need you to come with me. We're about to start the pictorial for an hour. I need to get you ready." Suzy looks to Jungkook apologizing for interrupting their conversation "Jungkook, please follow Jiwook. He will get you ready" Jungkook just nodded.

Chaeyoung followed Suzy to the dressing room. Suzy gives her a robe and excuses herself for Chaeyoung to change into it. It just took Chaeyoung a minute to change and she went out of the room. Suzy guided her to her makeup and hair stylist so that they can work for her look.

Jungkook on the other hand is already wearing his black pants, plain white long sleeve shirt and a pair of black tictac shoes. He seated to the chair his stylist provided him so that they can put some light makeup for him and to also style his hair.

"Wahhh! Soooooo pretty." Jungkook heared Lisa squeals making him a bit nervous but mostly excitement filled his heart.

He also hear people looking at her saying that she is really pretty, even those guys who are preparing the set. He wanted to get jealous but this is not the right time.

He will see her wear a wedding dress for the photoshoot and it will be very exciting since he dreamt this for this moment from the day that they opened their heart for each other.

"Chaeyoung, let's go get you change." Suzy calls Chaeyoung after finally finishing her makeup.

"Waaaahhh!!! Chaeyoung in a wedding dress will surely make Jungkook cry" Jennie said making Chaeyoung chuckle. "Tell me I'm wrong." She added making a cross to her chest.

"He would probably be speechless seeing momsé in a wedding gown." Lisa added making Jisoo and Jennie look at her proudly.

"My Chaengie is getting married!" Jisoo faked a sob walking close to Chaeyoung for a hug.

"Oppps." Chaeyoung said as soon as Jisoo hugged he tightly, she holds her hair so that it won't get ruine, she don't want her stylist to style her again it will only tire her.

Jisoo parted the hug and planted a little kiss in her cheeks.

Chaeyoung smiled at them, she quickly followed Suzy in the dressing room and was surprised seeing different gowns hanged inside.

"Wow!" Was all that she said. "Am I gonna wear that all?" She said as she touched her chest looking so shocked looking at the different styled gowns.

Suzy nodded smiling to her. Suzy starts to pick a gown for the first shoot. Chaeyoung is becoming so nervous to wear this kind of gown. Suzy starts to dress her carefully so that her makeup will not be ruined.

Jungkook is ready and is already wearing his suit. He is already standing in the set and just waited for Chaeyoung to arrive. He distracts himself with his phone to keep him calm when he heared Chaeyoung's friends scream in excitement. He took a deep breath after looking up to see Chaeyoung with her gown on. She is so stunning, she look so good in that wedding dress and it not even the official dress. He was stunned by her unbelievable beauty and was more amazed seeing her more glow in that dress.

Jungkook wiped the tears that slightly formed in his eyes. Guessing Jennie was right. He was speechless and wasn't expecting himself to react like this. How much more if it is finally their wedding day.