•Closer•

*ENGGGK! ENGGGK! ENGGGK!*

Chaeyoung's alarm snozes at 3:30 in the morning, which means it's time for her to wear her track pants and running shoes for her morning jogs.

As she get up from her bed she stretched her hands as high as it can. She wear her outfit on and tied her shoe lace. She put her hair up in a messy bun and take her phone with her earphones plugged as she walk out from her room. She take a quick glance at where Jungkook is sleeping and she is sure that he is still asleep at this hour. She walk and slowly tiptoed as she pass by the room where he is in. She jog down the stairs to the door and open it, the cold morning breeze welcomed her as it blows to her body sending a slight chill to her spine. She jogged slowly and waited for her body to heat up so that she will not feel the cold breeze the dawn is blowing. As soon as she felt her body already heated she fastened her pace and jogged normally.

It was a 30 minutes run so she stopped at the park where she always do her yoga sessions. But before she does her yoga, she relaxed her body first because of the long run she did. She breathes in and breathes out, fully inhaling the fresh air that make contact with her body. As soon as her body is fully relaxed and her breathing came back to its normal rate, she sat down the grass and finally started her yoga session.

She did the butterfly pose, the snake pose and many other yoga poses. It was her second to the last pose when someone called her name that stole her attention and made her stop what she is doing.

"Chaeyoung?" A mans said with his pitch voice.

It was dim because of the shadows of the tree which covered his face. He slowly walk closer to her. She was a bit nervous because of these stranger.

She slowly stand up so whatever happens, she can run as fast as she can.

"Do I know you?" The man slowly walk out from the shadows.

"No you didn't, but my friend introduced me to you " the man is fully out of the shed which make his face visible, and it looked familiar.

"You look familiar?" She scanned his face as he stopped his tracks and stand still.

"Yeah, I'm your neighbors visitor, Park Jimin, nice to meet you in person" he introduced.

"Ah?!" She confusingly answered him, she is still studying his face "Yeah!" She exclaimed, Jimin was a bit startled as she pointed at him "You are Kookies friend?!" She said, Jimin couldn't hold his expressions because of how charming she is in person. He smiled.

"Yeah, I just said that." He chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I was just jogging around the place when I accidentally saw you." He honestly said which make Chaeyoung feel flattered, she felt her face heat up because of his words, she knew that it is not that visible so she didn't need to cover it with her hands.

"Seriously" she chuckled "Are you doing this in Seoul too?" She asked, she wonder if this is also his daily routine in Seoul.

"Yeah, I jog everyday in Hangnam river and if possible I go to the gym too." He stated which make Chaeyoung get curious about him.

"Oh!" Her mouth circled. Jimin smiled because of her expressions.

"You're charming" he muttered, Chaeyoung chuckled avoiding his stare.