D-9

Chaeyoung and Jungkook was able to invite all of their relatives for a small gathering and also to have a small meeting with the event planner Suzy. The wedding is almost near and they think this would be the good time to meet their friends and family. Also, to seek some advices for the elders on how to keep each the relationship stronger.

"Can I have your attention please" Taehyung speak up getting everyone's attention, he steps up in the chair for everyone to see him ""Let us all have a toast for Chaeyoung and Jungkook for a better life." he said and raised his glass, everyone cheered as they all look at the couple.

"And!!!" Jennie was pulled up with Taehyung as she add something for the toast.

Everyone's attention was in them.

"JK!" Jennie called to get Jungkook's attention while Chaeyoung is in his arms "I give you my trust" she said pointing out to Jungkook.

Everyone giggled.

"Chaeng-ah?" she called, Chaeyoung give her a genuine smile. "You know how much I love you, you know that I love you more than he do." Jennie said making everyone look at Chaeyoung's direction.

"And he loves me so much that I don't need to ask for more." She smiled and looks at Jungkook.

Everyone is in awe upon hearing Chaeyoung's words.

"Everyone! Let us all give our cheers and best wishes to Chaeyoung ang Jungkook" Jennie said finally raising the toast.

Minutes later in the living room. Chaeyoung,Jungkook, their parents and some of their friends are gathered together to form a small meeting while the others are enjoying the foods and drinks that they prepared for them. Jennie, Jisoo, Jin, Namjoon and Alice joined the conversation.

"So as I said, you can't control each other." Chaeyoung's mother speaks. "You can't tell her what to do, you can't tell him what he must do" she looked at Chaeyoung. "You need to work together as a team, as one."

"I agree" Jungkook's mother said "Being in the world of marriage, everything can happen. Expect each other's hidden character to slowly show up as time goes, you will expect misunderstanding, quarrels and separation attempts. But what makes a relationship stronger?" She looked at both Chaeyoung and Jungkook "Is giving each other space and a time for yourselves. You need to give yourselves time to think and relax."

"But ladies." Jungkook's father cuts in. "We can never tell them things on how they handle their relationship." he said Mason nodded in agree "We don't know how this kids will handle their relationship, maybe they already know how to adjust on each others mistakes."

The couple agreed as they both experience such hard situation as their relationship grows.

"But I suggest to have a grandchild after the wedding." Mason, Chaeyoung's father blurted out making the couple choke in their own saliva.

__________

SHORT SHORT SHORT :(

So I was just having a busy day, which in my belief ended, and getting back here in wattpad being greeted with a dumb LSKK fan on LET GO chapter 1 whO's commenting shhss in it. I won't mind you looking at it, but please never attack. I don't want you wasting your precious time for a dumb shh like her/him.

So BTW, I'll try updating at the morning, or maybe at night. Or would you want me to drop the rest of the chapters together??

OHHH YEAHHH, totally forgot we will be staying longer in this story, it would still be ongoing, until it reaches my satisfaction. So I hope you would still be here until the end of this story.

SO MAYBE THE UPDATE IS AT THE MORNING OR AT NIGHT. hehe

LOVE YA'LLLLLLLL <3

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIEND

VOTE 🎖

COMMENT 📝

DON'T FORGET TO

FOLLOW ME 👤