•Happy Hearts•

After the good result of Taehyung's plan everyone is back to their home without worries and with peace.

The couple finally become mature as they take their relationship seriously, they both have total trust and loyalty towards each other making the relationship strong and also with the help of their friends who is always hands on to help whoever is needing for one.

After a week, Jungkook and Chaeyoung got a healthy and happy relationship.

"Babe!" Jungkook calls Chaeyoung who is at her veranda scrolling in her phone.

Chaeyoung hummed as she looks at her boyfriend.

"Remember the day I officially asked you to be my girlfriend?" Jungkook said and Chaeyoung nodded.

"What about it?" Chaeyoung asked wondering if there are some problem.

"I told you that I will talk to Tzuyu about our relationship right?" Jungkook asked her calmly, he knows Chaeyoung trusts him and he doesn't want any anything to go wrong again.

"Are you going now?" Chaeyoung asked him giving her trust to the man without hesitations and regrets.

"Actually yes, but do you want to come?" Jungkook said to her making her chuckle.

She knows how scared he is when she got mad about the slight misunderstanding about the hug.

"I'm okay, Kook" she smiles in assurance.

Jungkook heaved a sigh and smile to her.

"You trust me in this right?" Jungkook asks again making sure.

"Baby, you know that I always trust you right?" Chaeyoung said and Jungkook nodded like a kid having a quick conversation with his mom "And I know you are inlove with me" she smirked making Jungkook giggle.

"You're funny" he chucked making her look at him and frown.

"Aren't you inlove with me?" Jungkook's smile faded as Chaeyoung's expression quickly changed.

"Hey, I'm just messing with you." He said in a nervous chuckle as he holds her shoulders making her look at him in the eyes.

Chaeyoung is staring at him and pouts.

"I wuv you" Chaeyoung said in full cuteness making Jungkook drown in adoration.

"I wuv you too wuvwy baby!" He squeezed Chaeyoung's cheeks as he leans closer to her rubbing his nose to her pointy ones.

"Go!" Chaeyoung shooed as she pushes him lightly to go.

"Bye! Bye baby chippy" he said not breaking an eye contact to her as he walks backward to his bike.

Chaeyoung happily waves her hands while giving him the loveliest smile everyone wouldn't be able to see because it's only for Jungkook.

Jungkook slightly runs to his bike as soon as Chaeyoung stopped waving her hands and just look at him. He give a quick glance to his girlfriend before he kicks the engine.

He signaled Chaeyoung that he's gonna text someone before he drives off and Chaeyoung nodded.

Chaeyoung looks at him as she smiles at Jungkook with his hands on his phone texting someone, maybe he's already texting Tzuyu to meet him up.

As she stares at him, Lisa quickly interrupted by poking her.

"Staring at your boyfriend aye?" Lisa teased earning a slight poke to her cheeks from Chaeyoung.

"You should go get a man before you get out of stock" she chuckled.

Lisa just shrugged her shoulders saying "I know someone is reserved for me"

Chaeyoung looks at her in shock and gives her a suspicious look after.

"Aha!!!" Chaeyoung pointed at her, Lisa got startled at her sudden shout.

"What?" She freaks

"I know you got a guy! Who is it! Who is it?!" Chaeyoung said shaking the thin girl who is already loosing her soul because of her shake, she eagerly wants to know who the lucky guy.

"Not now but soon" Lisa said wiggling her brows spoiling her.

"How mean LALISA!!" Chaeyoung pretended that she is disappointed.

"Yah! Don't give me that reaction." Lisa said slightly getting scared, she now knows how Chaeyoung gets mad. "Where's your man going anyways?" She quickly changed the topic.

Chaeyoung looks at her. Jungkook already left when Lisa came.

"He's gonna talk to Tzuyu" she calmly said without a hint of worry showing in her face.

Lisa just look at her confused and with meeting eyebrows.

"You know what happened the last time they talked right?" Lisa asked remembering how they haven't talk for an hour because of the said girl.

Chaeyoung nodded.

"And you know what might happen if she ends up crying again" Lisa added referring about the hug which caused a slight chaos in their relationship.

"I trust him anyway" she said straight to her. She is very contented and she knows that he will not fail her.

"What a lucky guy" Lisa sighed as she see how lucky Jungkook is to her "Why don't you be my girlfriend? Maybe I'll get lucky too" she said as she acts to think.

"You're funny" Chaeyoung chuckled at her friends joke.

"No seriously, why don't you be my girlfriend?" Lisa looks at her seriously. Chaeyoung looks at her, frozen and speechless. She is now feeling awkward.

"I'm just messing with you HAHAHAHAHA!" Lisa laughed as she looks at her friends reaction, Chaeyoung is really shocked about her sudden words "You should see your face HAHAHAHAH!" Lisa said as she holds her stomach from laughing so hard that she almost fell off her chair.

"LALISA!" Chaeyoung deepens her voice calling her name.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!" Lisa replied with the same deep voice.

And they both laughed.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi there!
Here's a short chapter for you. I hope you like it.

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIENDS♥️

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME 👤