"Ahh. . . so the irony." Naruto nodded as he slowly walked away. "It's nice meeting you, Yoshio-san. Hope I can meet you some other time where I'm not injured." Naruto said.

"Ahh. . . yes. That is most preferred. Oh, and what is your name again?" Yoshio asked. He received no answer. Yoshio gained a puzzled look as he looked towards Naruto's direction.

Naruto was gone.

Yoshio just shook his head as he walked away. He was now going to his family compound. Over with Naruto, he was barely able to jump from tree to tree.

Damn. Even after a few more hours of rest, I still can barely keep it together. Naruto thought as he pushed his body even further. Every second — every moment — Naruto's body broke down.

He at least needed 5 days of pure resting to fully recover. But, knowing Naruto, that won't happen for him anytime soon. His pained and strained eyes kept on looking forward.

Objective: Get back to Sasuki. Naruto thought as he stopped for a moment so the pain could subside. He grit his teeth at his lack of ability to be adequate.

Naruto soon resumed his journey back home.

~~~

Almost there. Naruto thought as he entered the Uchiha Compound. Blood escaped his mouth as he ran as fast as he could. He spat out the remaining blood from his mouth.

He was finally here. It took him over a day and a half to complete this god-awful mission that he was sent to. Such an annoyance. Naruto disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

Naruto appeared in the bathroom with pairs of clothes. He saw himself through the mirror. He looked like absolute shit! Naruto groaned slightly as he looked at his severely mangled body.

He still felt the pain.

Naruto wanted to stretch his limbs out, but he knew that was indeed a bad idea on his part. He entered the shower. Water hit Naruto's body. The water got dyed pink due his the blood.

Ouch. Naruto thought as his body stung all over the place. Once he finished showering, Naruto wore his new and freshly prepare clothes. He entered THEIR bedroom. Crazy. He knows.

Naruto entered beneath the bedsheets as quietly as possible. He was relieved that Sasuki didn't wake up because of him.

"Good night, Sasuki." Naruto quietly said as he fell asleep through the night.

~~~

It was now early morning. The rays of sun hit their faces.

"You're finally back home. Huh?" Asked Sasuki as they laid in bed. Naruto nodded as he had his eyes closed. "Yeah, thought you might have felt lonely being all alone." Naruto smirked as he cracked open one eye.

"That's not amusing." Sasuki said with the most non-amused tone she could create. "Yeah, ok." Naruto said as he heard Sasuki deny it being amusing.

Naruto suddenly groaned in pain. Sasuki gained a weird look and went under the bed sheets. She soon went out of the bed sheets with widened eyes.

"Holy shit. Your body makes you look fucking suicidal." Naruto grunted. "You think I haven't noticed? My body still damn hurts. I still have fractured bones." Naruto explained.

"Why didn't you go to the hospital?" Sasuki wanted to beat the shit out of him.

"Uhh. . . y-you. . . I-I. . . no comment." Naruto said with embarrassment. Sasuki smirked at that. "Since you're out of commission, I'll have to keep on training your genin team, right?" Naruto slightly nodded.