15.0 Leo x Wolf!reader

Short chapter. Sorry!

It was a typical day in New York. The cars were buzzing by. A nearby storm cracked in the distance. A mutant wolf blowing up a bunch of Kraang droids. The crisp air ruffled around the four turtles' mask tails. Wait...

"Did you just see that?" Leo pointed a few blocks over.

Raph humphed as Donnie responded. "Must be another escaped mutant from one of their labs. Should we check it out?"

Leo signaled for his brothers to approach the scene. Sticking to the shadows proved to be a little harder than anticipated since this mutant had more powers than just their wolf-like abilities. Blasts of energy lit up the small alleyway and the abandoned workshop where the fight was happening. 

"What the shell?" Raph yelled as a hot spark landed on his arm, burning him.

Half of the Kraang turned in the brothers' direction. Leo face palmed at the fact that they always blew their cover. Why do they even bother being stealthy anymore? The four ninjas scattered. When the fight finally ended, Leo turned to the wolf mutant they had helped. Upon eye contact, his heart sped up and his brain melted away. Right in front of him was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

What he didn't seem to realize that the fellow mutant felt threatened by their presence since the turtles were surrounding her. She flexed her hands and shot a ball of explosion towards the leader of the team. Leonardo didn't notice. He was too busy drooling over the very person trying to kill them. Donnie tackled Leo out of the way a second before he would have turned into turtle soup. 

"Hey!" Mikey complained. "We just saved you. We're supposed to be friends now."

The human-like wolf blinked rapidly before lowering her glowing hands. "I'm sorry. Those weird robot freaks kidnapped me this morning and I woke up with fur and these weird powers. I had no idea about mutants in New York! It's a lot to take in."

"Well, you'll see about fifty more now. Try to only attack the bad ones next time." Raph grunted and crossed his arms.

Leo, now aware of his surroundings and current predicament, shoved the red cladded turtle to the side. "Where are your manners, Raph?! I'm Leonardo..." He began to introduce himself and his brothers. "What's your name?"

You extended your hand, which made everyone but Leo flinch in fear. "I'm y/n, New York's latest freak with nowhere to go."

"You can stay with us!" Michelangelo and Leonardo squeaked out at the same time. "Jinx!" Mikey whooped. "You owe me a large caramel marshmallow pizza."

The eldest shooed his brother away and took you by the hand. Splinter was going to flip when he sees the turtles brought company home, especially when he notices Leo has taken a liking to you.

~~~~~

"Okay, focus and try to control your powers. Try to hit the targets." Leo instructed.

It had been two months since you moved in with the Hamato family. Donnie had been trying to get you to test out your powers, but you refused until now. You were too afraid to lose control ever since the day you accidentally blew up Mikey's pile of pizza boxes. It wasn't completely your fault. Leo had walked out of the dojo after sparring with Raph. His body was drenched in sweat as he flexed his muscles in contest to Raphael. You were already a blushing mess, but Leo made it even worse by touching your shoulder while you were in a trance. You jumped and shot a ball of energy right into the pizza boxes Mikey was stacking.

"You sure this is a good idea? Last time-"

Leo laughed. "There aren't any pizzas for you to destroy this time. Just trash can lids. You can do it."

You sighed deeply and took aim at the lids that were hanging from various fixtures in the sewers. The first three, you manage to take down easily. However, when Leo kissed your cheek randomly, your last shot missed by ten feet.

"L-Leo! What was that?" You blushed and stepped away from him.

He shrugged with a smirk on his face. "I wanted to see how well you'd do with a distraction present. You failed, by the way."

You rolled your eyes. "You're lucky I can't stay mad at that cute face of yours, Lame-O-nardo."

"You gotta stop hanging out with Raph so much."