Special: When He Finds Out Your Secret (All)/ When He Sings to Musicals

So, I got a request on Quotev to do a chapter on the guys finding out the girls like various Performing Arts activities, so I figured I'd post it here too. Also this is a two parter for all of the turtles because you're also going to catch them singing a song from a musical.

Two updates today, so check the previous chapter if you haven't seen it!

Leo

When He Sings:

Leo disliked the idea of watching musicals at first, but when he saw how excited you were to watch Wicked the Musical, he agreed. Let's just say the leader in blue found a new passion for theatre and musicals. He found himself singing along to Wicked songs two weeks later.

You peaked your head around the corner when you heard your boyfriend singing. He was full out reenacting the scene/song "Dancing Through Life" in the kitchen.

Finding Out Your Secret:

Leo readied his bags and gear to leave school after his baseball practice ended. He walked out of the locker room and began his walk back home to the lair. Then, he suddenly remembered he had an important Ap Bio exam he needed to study for. Turning on his heel, he returned to the school to grab his textbook from his locker. He could hear music playing from the Performing Arts Center, since his locker was right next to it.

His curiosity got the best of him and he peeked inside the large theater. He wasn't expecting to see his girlfriend practicing a trapeze act.

Raph

When He Sings:

You had landed a lead role in the school's Spring play. You were Sandy from Grease. Raphael supports you unconditionally, even though he isn't really a big theatre person. He was the first person in the Performing Arts Center the night of your performance.

The next day, he found himself stuck singing "Summer Nights." You walked past the dojo, hearing Raph quietly singing to himself while he was training.

Finding Out Your Secret:

You didn't know how Raph would react to seeing you perform on the aerial straps, so you just kept this secret passion to yourself. You'd run off to practice your latest routine. He'd always want to know where you were going, but you would just tell him it was for (sport/activity/club). However, as the time for you to actually perform in front of an audience came, you were gone more and more.

Raphael, being the worried and slightly over protective boyfriend that he is, followed you one night to see what was really going on. It just happened to be the night the world would see your hardworking and dedication.

Donnie

When He Sings:

Donatello appreciates the ingenious and dedication behind musicals. He understands all of the small pieces and aspects it takes to lead up to a performance. So, when you suggested watching Into the Woods, how could he have said no? He grabbed the popcorn and plopped down next to you.

Later on that day, he was working in his lab when a song popped up in his mind. You grinned to yourself when you caught Donnie singing his heart out to "Last Midnight."

Finding Out Your Secret:

One day, you and Donnie found yourselves talking about the various aspects of the performing arts. Most people just think about singing, acting, and playing an instrument, but it is so much more than that. Donnie noticed your passion for the subject. When he asked you why you cared so much, you sighed and decided it was time to show Donnie your secret passion.

You pulled out your phone/laptop and found the video of your latest aerial hoop performance. To say the least, Donnie was awestruck.

Mikey

When He Sings:

Mikey loves musicals the most out of his brothers. Singing, dancing, and a great show? Mikey's down to watch. So, it was no surprise to you when you caught Mikey singing his turtle-heart out to a song from Matilda the Musical. You joined in, laughing and mimicking the motions from the musical.

Finding Out Your Secret:

Sure, Mikey knew of your love for (sport/activity), but he didn't know about your love for the performing arts. Being in plays and singing/playing an instrument is one thing, but he never expected to find out you had a secret talent. When you told him you were practicing, he thought you meant (activity/sport), not aerial skills.

Mikey begged for a week straight for you to show him, but you were nervous. You hadn't perfected the performance. Finally, you gave in and allowed him to see.